UPSB v4

Member Introductions / Wassup peeps!

1. Shayukico
    Date: Sat, Sep 1 2012 08:13:50

So look, i have this very boring, and depressing security job. I am a [COLOR="red"]VERY [/COLOR]active person, and siitting still is making me lose the little marbles i have! Need some help to figure out what i need to do to get started, so if you could help me out, that would be awesome! Just need a push in the right direction of how i should start. Much love you you guys!

2. astronaut
    Date: Sat, Sep 1 2012 10:46:56

@Shayukico First you need to learn the four fundamental tricks. After you know them and you are still interested in pen spinning, make a BICtory mod. After that you should just ask around what trick/mod to get next.

3. Apocalyptic Shadows
    Date: Sat, Sep 1 2012 11:02:10

Welcome! :D

4. Shayukico
    Date: Tue, Sep 4 2012 09:33:34

astronaut wrote: @Shayukico First you need to learn the four fundamental tricks. After you know them and you are still interested in pen spinning, make a BICtory mod. After that you should just ask around what trick/mod to get next.
    Thanks for the help! I will get right on that! Anything else you think i need to know, feel free to say.

5. Shayukico
    Date: Tue, Sep 4 2012 09:34:44

Thanks for the welcome. Make me feel like I ate a hamster: all warm and fuzzy! Jk. Lol.

6. Giotto
    Date: Tue, Sep 4 2012 13:29:24

:welcome2: to upsb.it's pretty much like @astronaut says.you can ask me if you need any help:)

7. sachib
    Date: Wed, Sep 5 2012 03:41:48

Welcome to upsb. I am a beginner too but i can do the fundamental tricks pretty well. U can ask me if u hav any problems on the fundamental.