3. Rarity
    Date: Thu, Aug 30 2012 10:44:55

true story. If you please. :>

4. Nashi
    Date: Thu, Aug 30 2012 11:02:38

i don't like god, sorry.

5. Rarity
    Date: Thu, Aug 30 2012 11:11:10

That's okay, just like the vid, you don't need to view it xD Just help someone in need :P

6. sopi
    Date: Thu, Aug 30 2012 13:02:35

500 likes hope you get it

7. webspider
    Date: Thu, Aug 30 2012 16:01:41

You know you can buy 500 likes for like 5$.

8. Reason
    Date: Thu, Aug 30 2012 16:13:58

what happens if you get a dislike? does that count for it anyway or is it subtracted from the normal amount of likes? and what about troll comments... or like one of those pointless youtube conversations... this seems like a very confusing project...

9. ChainBreak
    Date: Thu, Aug 30 2012 16:40:25

Why do you need a certain amount of likes and comments? Is your grade depending on it? If so it's a stupid project.

10. Nachoaddict
    Date: Fri, Aug 31 2012 19:46:53

Agreed with Chainbreak.

11. SJ
    Date: Sat, Sep 1 2012 10:16:01

ChainBreak wrote: Why do you need a certain amount of likes and comments? Is your grade depending on it? If so it's a stupid project.
    +500 good luck with any religious stuff on upsb since we are for the most part agnostic/atheist lol fyi, you should use tags in your video & make video responses using that vid to other christian song vids

12. Vassenato
    Date: Sat, Sep 1 2012 11:47:25

disliked good job faggot gtfo upsb

13. Zombo
    Date: Sat, Sep 1 2012 12:12:02

solicitations go in the spammer's bin.

14. Rarity
    Date: Sat, Sep 1 2012 14:41:50

Sorry guys, was just asking for help. Delete thread pl0x. orz

15. nateiskewl
    Date: Sat, Sep 1 2012 19:39:36

Vassenato wrote: disliked good job faggot gtfo upsb
    same

16. Rarity
    Date: Sun, Sep 2 2012 00:32:43

ChainBreak wrote: Why do you need a certain amount of likes and comments? Is your grade depending on it? If so it's a stupid project.
    Actually, my grade does depend on it. The video itself, likes and comments, all are counted for my grade. It's because we're supposed to propagate God through the modern age's biggest tool, the Internet. I really didn't like my Christian Living teacher's idea of this project, because the Internet isn't exactly something you can trust. Even thought it was stupid like you. But I had to comply, since yeah, it's for my grade. BTW I'm enrolled in a Catholic school, if that wasn't obvious yet. Guys, if you don't want to help me, just ignore it. Don't view it, don't do anything. I am in no way trying to influence what you believe in. But I do appreciate the people who understand my situation and offer a hand.

17. nateiskewl
    Date: Sun, Sep 2 2012 01:26:24

Rarity wrote: Actually, my grade does depend on it. The video itself, likes and comments, all are counted for my grade. It's because we're supposed to propagate God through the modern age's biggest tool, the Internet. I really didn't like my Christian Living teacher's idea of this project, because the Internet isn't exactly something you can trust. Even thought it was stupid like you. But I had to comply, since yeah, it's for my grade. BTW I'm enrolled in a Catholic school, if that wasn't obvious yet. Guys, if you don't want to help me, just ignore it. Don't view it, don't do anything. I am in no way trying to influence what you believe in. But I do appreciate the people who understand my situation and offer a hand.
    Your school, teacher, and assignment are stupid. http://i.imgur.com/w6XXY.jpg

18. Tentcell
    Date: Sun, Sep 2 2012 02:15:28

Rarity wrote: Actually, my grade does depend on it. The video itself, likes and comments, all are counted for my grade. It's because we're supposed to propagate God through the modern age's biggest tool, the Internet. I really didn't like my Christian Living teacher's idea of this project, because the Internet isn't exactly something you can trust. Even thought it was stupid like you. But I had to comply, since yeah, it's for my grade. BTW I'm enrolled in a Catholic school, if that wasn't obvious yet. Guys, if you don't want to help me, just ignore it. Don't view it, don't do anything. I am in no way trying to influence what you believe in. But I do appreciate the people who understand my situation and offer a hand.
    Go to Hackforums. Buy 500 likes for like 4 bucks. Easy A.

19. ChainBreak
    Date: Sun, Sep 2 2012 13:22:45

You don't even need to buy likes, comments or views.If you use Vagex you can get those for free. Takes one day maximum to get the needed credits and another to get all the views, comments, likes you need.

20. Vassenato
    Date: Sun, Sep 2 2012 13:27:44

good job deleting the post after everyone saw it oh yeah god sucks and isn't real bye

21. sangara
    Date: Sun, Sep 2 2012 18:43:01

No mercy Vass?

22. Krypton
    Date: Mon, Sep 3 2012 12:28:12

Rarity you know there's a group called the Disciples right?