UPSB v4

Gathering, TV & Other Videos / [CLPSA] CLPSA's Meeting 2012 - 1st meet -

1. Phyr
    Date: Thu, Aug 16 2012 10:48:09

The first meeting of CLPSA, almost less than 1 year spinner, but they are still very good. More funny moments than anything ;). Cya.

2. XYZaki
    Date: Fri, Aug 17 2012 07:43:25

You have got to be kidding me.

3. astronaut
    Date: Fri, Aug 17 2012 11:36:43

I wish I was within 20 miles of people that good. Why is there a board only for people in Chile when you could join SPSC which probably has 250 or more?

4. Phyr
    Date: Fri, Aug 17 2012 21:09:19

XYZaki;219549]You have got to be kidding me.[/QUOTE] Why ? What's the problem ? [QUOTE=astronaut wrote: I wish I was within 20 miles of people that good. Why is there a board only for people in Chile when you could join SPSC which probably has 250 or more?
    Cuz our spanish is a "little" diferent from Spain and other Spanish Speakers, and SPSC nowadays is out of much activity. Also, here in Chile, we are like nationalist people (i don't know if the word is good to describe to be proud to be a Chilean an trying to be unique with our pride of our Country).

5. astronaut
    Date: Sat, Aug 18 2012 00:03:21

I kinda understand, like how TWPS and HKPSA aren't part of PSH. They all speak mandarin/chinese but TWPS and HKPSA have a sense of pride like you said.

6. RPD
    Date: Tue, Aug 28 2012 02:31:42

Also clpsa has trick tutorials made specially for that board, mods made with pens you can find in chile (in spain you can find lots of pens that are impossible to find in chile) etc... Pf, here in spain is late and im too lazy to write the rest in english, @Phyr

Spoilersupongo que el tener que sacar adelante un nuevo foro tambien motiva a los nuevos a tomarse mas enserio el ps, y no dejarlo muy aparte. Ultimamente no me meto mucho en clpsa porque casi siempre hablo por spsc, pero de vez en cuando entro y veo que os lo estais montando muy bien y tiene bastante actividad el foro :D

7. Phyr
    Date: Fri, Aug 31 2012 02:56:56

[QUOTE=RPD;221550]Also clpsa has trick tutorials made specially for that board, mods made with pens you can find in chile (in spain you can find lots of pens that are impossible to find in chile) etc... Pf, here in spain is late and im too lazy to write the rest in english, @RPD

Spoiler Sí, el foro va muy bien y la comunidad siempre esta bastante unida, hemos tenido algunos percances, pero siempre arreglamos todo de buena forma, espero verte más por allá, ya que eres uno de los que colaboran arto y fortalecen nuestra alianza con SPSC como comunidades hermanadas

8. Sekai
    Date: Sat, Sep 1 2012 15:57:26

they have a lot to envy to well knowed/international mods.. probably Juajejo DC is the only decent one

9. Manman!
    Date: Sat, Sep 1 2012 23:27:41

LOL Phyr.

10. Phyr
    Date: Sun, Sep 2 2012 01:55:45

Sekai wrote: they have a lot to envy to well knowed/international mods.. probably Juajejo DC is the only decent one
    Your lvl of cocks*cking for Juajejo is out of what ever i saw before. you didn't know anything about new mods since you left CLPSA, so put your selfish and arrogant opinion away from CLPSA things. Haters gonna hate this.

11. alijach5
    Date: Sun, Sep 2 2012 02:58:04

Phyr wrote: Your lvl of cocks*cking for Juajejo is out of what ever i saw before. http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-8XZBtsqL94g/TlAL6M0WZJI/AAAAAAAAGx0/mB7ThOkT9gc/s320/Over9000.jpg you didn't know anything about new mods since you left CLPSA, so put your selfish and arrogant opinion away from CLPSA things. Haters gonna hate this.
    Maybe he is busy to anwser you listening the live concert of One Direction in Boomerang Haters gonna Hate this :D