UPSB v4

Off-topic / Okami/Okamiden

1. Raos
    Date: Tue, Aug 14 2012 01:48:57

Personally they are one of my favorites. One of the most amazing graphics in game history and the sound track is LEGENDARY. Plus the art direction magnificent and the story line is very interesting. I was wondering have anyone played this game? It is a 3rd party game and it is (IMO) an under rated game. Comes on PS2/3, NDS, Game Cube (?) and Wii. If you haven't really try it out, game play is similar to zelda.

2. Pen Ninja
    Date: Tue, Aug 14 2012 04:30:58

played Okami on PS2 it's amazing havnt had a chance to get to play Okamiden on DS though I enjoyed it so much that I still get to experience the wonders of Ammy in my UMvC3 team ARF ARF ARF ARF ARF ARF

3. Raos
    Date: Tue, Aug 14 2012 04:52:10

Pen Ninja wrote: played Okami on PS2 it's amazing havnt had a chance to get to play Okamiden on DS though I enjoyed it so much that I still get to experience the wonders of Ammy in my UMvC3 team ARF ARF ARF ARF ARF ARF
    She's not the best but still one of my favorite characters in UMvC3

4. Pen Ninja
    Date: Tue, Aug 14 2012 05:38:53

Cold star assist is so good though lockdown and fuzzy guards all day the way Marlin-pie uses her in a team super to mix up is pretty damn cool too

5. Raos
    Date: Wed, Aug 15 2012 22:53:10

Pen Ninja wrote: Cold star assist is so good though lockdown and fuzzy guards all day the way Marlin-pie uses her in a team super to mix up is pretty damn cool too
    http://ca.ign.com/articles/2012/08/15/okami-hd-is-eye-wateringly-gorgeous remake of Okami on PS3 Okami HD