UPSB v4

Off-topic / Wattpad

1. Soren
    Date: Wed, Aug 8 2012 15:06:41

This is a website that allows you to share and read stories. http://www.wattpad.com/home I've been using it for the last few months, it's not bad, but very hard to find an interesting story. Anyone else here uses this? Can anyone recommended me some stories to read.

2. Zombo
    Date: Wed, Aug 8 2012 16:03:02

its kinda like www.fanfiction.net

3. Ceru Seiyu
    Date: Wed, Aug 8 2012 23:29:52

It's terrible, in all honesty. Most of the written works there are badly devised vampire/werewolf stories written by teenage girls twilight-style. That and they come begging on your profile and works to try and get their stories popular. The community is dreadful.

4. Zombo
    Date: Thu, Aug 9 2012 04:33:47

Supergirl wrote: I've been using it for the last few months, it's not bad, but very hard to find an interesting.
    how can the website be considered not bad if its very hard to find an interesting story? isnt that the whole point of the website

5. funnky
    Date: Thu, Aug 9 2012 05:10:07

who has time to read stories?

6. Ohayo
    Date: Thu, Aug 9 2012 05:29:12

my cousin recommended me litreactor but I never tried going there.

7. Soren
    Date: Thu, Aug 9 2012 14:04:32

Zombo wrote: how can the website be considered not bad if its very hard to find an interesting story? isnt that the whole point of the website
    It means that they are a few interesting stories amongst loads, which makes it hard to find. Though the good stories are rewarding.