UPSB v4

The Vault / Help downloading file (survey included)

1. hoiboy
    Date: Tue, Aug 7 2012 07:02:25

[B][SIZE="5"]EDIT: NEW PROBLEM - I CAN'T GET THIS LINK TO WORK. DOES ANYONE WANT TO HELP ME: http://filenix.com/0ysA3DErFz?[/SIZE][/B] It's the type of thing where you have to fill out a survey first before you can download the file. I've tried a bunch of surveys and none of them seem to work. Old post:

SpoilerI don't know the slightest thing about pixels and dpi and whatever... can someone please make this a higher quality? I don't think it should be that hard because it's mostly words on there, not fancy images. I want to be able to print this picture on a 12 x 18 poster - so can someone resize it and make it a higher image quality? Or is it good enough already? I would like to keep the Team GB/Adidas on the bottom and the words in the middle. The stuff on the sides can go.

2. Xienix
    Date: Tue, Aug 7 2012 19:17:43

hoiboy wrote: I don't know the slightest thing about pixels and dpi and whatever... .
    same problem here....can't help you

3. Xienix
    Date: Fri, Sep 7 2012 16:19:44

@hoiboy try this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mlsf3f_YI6s

4. XYZaki
    Date: Sun, Sep 9 2012 03:14:51

Not sure what image you're talking about, but converting raster to vector is where you should start. If you have Adobe Illustrator, there's a function called Smart Trace (I think), it will automatically find the contours of the image and you can make a vector out of it, which you can in turn scale to any resolution you please. Though I'd have to see what the image in question is, photographs won't work.

5. Krypton
    Date: Wed, Sep 12 2012 14:56:58

I have a similar problem. I see a nice pic and I want to put it as my wallpaper, but it's too blurry. I remember reading somewhere that it's possible to sharpen the image, but I'd forgotten the exact procedure, thanks a bunch.

6. hoiboy
    Date: Thu, Sep 13 2012 00:38:03

bump new problem

7. iColor
    Date: Thu, Sep 13 2012 22:44:18

are you serious

8. hoiboy
    Date: Fri, Sep 14 2012 04:59:13

iColor wrote: are you serious
    yeah it doesn't work for me :(

9. Zombo
    Date: Fri, Sep 14 2012 17:30:41

rofl thats like a scam why are you even doing this

10. ChainBreak
    Date: Fri, Sep 14 2012 19:02:39

@hoiboy there are certain forums that can provide you with any files you need. Just google a bit and you'll dig up a few.