UPSB v4

Gathering, TV & Other Videos / Wherever I Go by Swespin

1. dimhoLt
    Date: Wed, Aug 1 2012 15:04:34

Hey everyone! Long time no see. dimhoLt here from Swespin. As some of you may know, Swespin has been working on re-launching Swespin during the last year to try to revive our once well known board. As a major part of this, we have made our new Swespin commercial - Wherever I Go by Swespin! The focus of this video is not technical difficulty (as I'm sure many of you will point out), but to inspire penspinners - new and old! For this reason, I figured we'd post the video here as well and see if you guys may be inspired as well =) Hope you like it! Enjoy! Ofcourse we want to thank our sponsors as well for making this possible; PenWish, PenStore, PensFactory and Stockholm City. Thanks for watching guys. Best regards, Swespin through dimhoLt

2. emmoo
    Date: Wed, Aug 1 2012 15:50:36

Also, on the offchance that any of you will be in Stockholm on the 10th, we will host an event there, and there will be free pens. If you are, Pm me or dimhoLt to know more.

3. SA1
    Date: Wed, Aug 1 2012 22:00:47

hmm, I usually only carry one pen around ^_^

4. astronaut
    Date: Wed, Aug 1 2012 23:16:17

That was a great promo. I liked how it had a story unlike other promos. That guy spun pens everywhere he went. What did Swespin accomplish before last year and why did it cancel? Who are some great spinners from Swespin?

5. emmoo
    Date: Thu, Aug 2 2012 17:35:48

Swespin is not as populated as we used to be, and we are not as good either. That's why we need this promo!

6. dimhoLt
    Date: Thu, Aug 2 2012 18:29:19

astronaut wrote: That was a great promo. I liked how it had a story unlike other promos. That guy spun pens everywhere he went. What did Swespin accomplish before last year and why did it cancel? Who are some great spinners from Swespin?
    Thank you =) An example of what Swespin accomplished earlier is second place in the 2008 world cup. Well, basically, the penspinning generation went to the university and didn't have time for high-end penspinning anymore. Eventually, the board more or less died out. Now, we're trying to increase the interest in penspinning in Sweden again and bring a new generation. Some great spinners would be Ceedgee, Hamor, Sfsr, Ă…lan and more.

7. Xienix
    Date: Fri, Aug 3 2012 13:23:26

nicely done swespin

8. Walkaz
    Date: Sat, Aug 4 2012 11:36:52

great promo :)