UPSB v4

Member Introductions / Slitherzpin re-Introduction

1. Slitherzpin
    Date: Mon, Jul 23 2012 06:44:31

Hey guys! My name is Josh (Slitherzpin), and i love spinning things, not just pens, but sticks, bananas, drumsticks, and what ever is small and able to spin. That was a poor introduction....Anyway.... I once was apart of this forum a long time ago, and coincidentally, i forgot my old info. Unfortunately i have been extremely busy during the past 2+ yrs, which has led to an awkward part of in-activeness with this community and basically pen spinning in general. It didn't dawn upon me until tonight that i may have the time to become active and apart of this community again. :banana: I have created this "re" introduction so that maybe i can redeem the position in this community i once had, which was unfortunately a nobody. I hope that i can grow to be a better pen spinner than i once was, because now i consider myself a once again new pen spinner. This community i remembered always being really cool and really nice, and i hope i can now rightfully help contribute my time and skills to help further define and improve the establishment all of us love. P.S. I would like to share a video with all of ya'll my old and only collaboration i made. Maybe i can dig up some of you scallywags that helped me. [video=youtube;hOLQ9kFwwvs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hOLQ9kFwwvs[/video] Thanks again!, Josh (Slitherzper)

2. Kyoflow
    Date: Mon, Jul 23 2012 07:44:58

:welcome: back :D lol yay for people like us who decide to take random 2 years off pen spinning and then return with a different name cuz we used to be nobodys :P

3. ...
    Date: Mon, Jul 23 2012 09:37:34

Welcome Back! :D

4. Giotto
    Date: Mon, Jul 23 2012 13:36:44

welcome back. :welcome2:

5. Alex
    Date: Mon, Jul 23 2012 23:52:32

welcome back :D

6. n00bSpinner
    Date: Tue, Jul 24 2012 05:25:56

Welcome back to UPSB :)