UPSB v4

Single Member & Tag Videos / Spinford 3 years solo

1. spinford
    Date: Mon, Jul 23 2012 01:27:55

[video=youtube;wpGq3JLVPmk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wpGq3JLVPmk&feature=plcp[/video] Thank you for watching!

2. Alex
    Date: Mon, Jul 23 2012 02:57:53

Nice :D

3. Kyoflow
    Date: Mon, Jul 23 2012 07:48:15

LOL the ending i like your style with the mx, smooth and makes everything seem effortless. i wish i could spin an mx like that D:

4. spinford
    Date: Tue, Jul 24 2012 00:31:38

Kyoflow wrote: LOL the ending i like your style with the mx, smooth and makes everything seem effortless. i wish i could spin an mx like that D:
    LOL i do plan my combos out at times but the reason maybe why me spinning seems so effortless is because i film too long LOLOL! I try to film consistantly every day for half an hour but its based also on used linkages that i use every time lolllll!!! XDDD By the way THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!

5. Alex
    Date: Tue, Jul 24 2012 01:22:28

I dont even have an MX :facepalm:

Kyoflow wrote: LOL the ending i like your style with the mx, smooth and makes everything seem effortless. i wish i could spin an mx like that D:

6. SA1
    Date: Tue, Jul 24 2012 03:30:47

Alex wrote: I dont even have an MX :facepalm:
    hhhahahhahaaahaha

7. Kyoflow
    Date: Tue, Jul 24 2012 04:37:38

took apart most of my mx's to make other things lol. just made a new one a lil bit ago just to say i have an mx. even though i rly suck at spinning an mx... (actually spinning it right now)

8. Alex
    Date: Tue, Jul 24 2012 05:12:51

Its prolly the mod every spinner should have and i dont have it :(

SA1 wrote: hhhahahhahaaahaha

9. Alex
    Date: Tue, Jul 24 2012 05:14:09

What make it so hard to spin an MX COG isnt =COP

Kyoflow wrote: took apart most of my mx's to make other things lol. just made a new one a lil bit ago just to say i have an mx. even though i rly suck at spinning an mx... (actually spinning it right now)

10. Kyoflow
    Date: Tue, Jul 24 2012 05:38:16

Alex wrote: What make it so hard to spin an MX COG isnt =COP
    thanks for teh info bro :P ahah ive been spinning for longer than spinford (if this is indeed his 3rd year solo), i just dont like the mx, although i do spin it for fun. and also, ajisai sc isnt exactly balanced either, but i love that mod.

11. Demon
    Date: Tue, Jul 24 2012 05:53:35

I like sc mods mostly for the aesthetics. Like ajisai sc although I do like spinning it lolol. On topic, nice spinning :D

12. Alex
    Date: Tue, Jul 24 2012 17:28:29

Uh i think my post got changed . Thats not what i meant to type at all . I was asking if that was why you couldnt spin it

Kyoflow wrote: thanks for teh info bro :P ahah ive been spinning for longer than spinford (if this is indeed his 3rd year solo), i just dont like the mx, although i do spin it for fun. and also, ajisai sc isnt exactly balanced either, but i love that mod.