UPSB v4

Spammer's Bin / Calling all Pen spinners!

1. NitriX
    Date: Thu, Jul 19 2012 02:14:44

Hey guys! I'm philips from the yoyoing community! I used to be a pretty into pen spinning but that was 3 years ago ^^ To get to the point. Im not really here for any good just to ask for some help from my old friends! i entered a yoyo picture contest held by a pretty high up yoyo company called YoyoJam. And i need your guys help and support! xD http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.473460842666780.113878.112988705380664&type=1 Theres the facebook link. and im guessing you all have facebook? Please Vote for me by commenting " Number 2" in the comments of the album itself. Way on the bottom of the page. Thanks in advance^^ I wouldnt normally do this... family / friends / other resources but i found out that i couldnt win this alone. It just that this contest im in is turning into one of those "Who ever has more family and friends to vote for them wins". So i cant win this alone.... not a good legit contest in my opinion where they share the post and get "non- yoyoers families to vote for them fake bias votes >.> .... just seeing the random people on this page who looks like they dont know what yoyojam is..... "... its just that i was winning when it first started and now the shares got it a bit tipsy on the other end... its kinda funny you can see the trends of the votes. *sniffle* ... *sorry about my little rage and if i offended anyone... And as you can see im determined to win this thing ( prize is $100 of yoyo stuff)! and i wonder who actually read through all of that lol^^ Thanks for your time guys! -Philips Nguyen "Midwest Regional Yo-yo competition Finalist" * lol Sounds pretty shnzay huh? its true though xD ima stick with that title for the sake of it hehe

2. Alex
    Date: Thu, Jul 19 2012 03:34:39

K i voted for u man

3. NitriX
    Date: Thu, Jul 19 2012 12:19:32

Thanks man!

4. neXus
    Date: Thu, Jul 19 2012 15:04:04

Done.

5. NitriX
    Date: Fri, Jul 20 2012 13:54:08

neXus wrote: Done.