UPSB v4

Presentation / Livestream.com - Live Editing Lessons

1. neXus
    Date: Fri, Aug 6 2010 03:41:41

Hello. I have been playing around with livestream.com and was thinking about what I could stream that is actually useful to people. So I thought about teaching some editing via Livestream. This way, thanks to the 2 way interaction, you guys can ask questions and specific techniques and I can show you how to do them, if I can do them that is. What I first want do is see if there is any interest in this, otherwise what is the point and secondly we would have to find a date (and time) that fits for the majority, streams can be recorded though so if you can't make it just submit a question via pm and watch the replay. The viewer limit right now is 50 which I don't think we will surpass but I applied for my account to be verified which would break that limitation. To give you an idea of quality I recorded a small clip: http://www.livestream.com/nexusql/video?clipId=pla_d6544386-3a62-448b-bd5e-a5f275fc5062&utm_source=lslibrary&utm_medium=ui-thumb So yeah, post if you are interested and let's see if we can get this thing going.

2. iColor
    Date: Fri, Aug 6 2010 05:11:32

This looks nice, I'm interested as I'm not a good editor myself and this looks more promising than watching other tutorials (Like on YT.)