UPSB v4

Battlezone / Demetrius vs Demon

1. Demon
    Date: Thu, Jul 12 2012 11:42:56

Demetrius: [video=youtube;GhGK_3z1ncg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GhGK_3z1ncg[/video] Demon :[video=youtube;InBb-hnRytc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=InBb-hnRytc[/video] Good luck Demetrius :D

2. thebloodgod
    Date: Thu, Jul 12 2012 12:12:59

@Demon ,you have some interesting-looking linkages but due to the camera being too close and the unsuitable background,cant see it clearly.Btw,did your pen hit the table at 0:06 ?

3. Demon
    Date: Thu, Jul 12 2012 12:20:55

thebloodgod wrote: @Demon ,you have some interesting-looking linkages but due to the camera being too close and the unsuitable background,cant see it clearly.Btw,did your pen hit the table at 0:06 ?
    thx and im not sure it looked like it did but i dun remember it hitting the table

4. Enkronidus
    Date: Thu, Jul 12 2012 12:21:19

Looks like a close one. Both of you still need to improve. Good luck. My vote goes for Demetrius. I think his presentation and combo structure are better

5. Demon
    Date: Thu, Jul 12 2012 12:23:29

Enkronidus wrote: Looks like a close one. Both of you still need to improve. Good luck. My vote goes for Demetrius. I think his presentation and combo structure are better
    i didn't have the mod i was used to lolol but yea thx for comments

6. x3silver
    Date: Thu, Jul 12 2012 13:53:59

Demon nice linkage but improve on cam quality :P

7. Demon
    Date: Thu, Jul 12 2012 14:20:13

dude i dun think u shld count cam quality too much. after all its pen spinning so focus more on that aspect. but i will improve on that once i get my other cam ready

8. Rozzi
    Date: Thu, Jul 12 2012 16:30:01

i liked demetrius. i really liked the presentation... it was a close one. GOOD JOB GUYS!! :D

9. spenpinner
    Date: Thu, Jul 12 2012 19:38:49

I think both spinners stuttered at least once. Demon has more advanced links but rushes his combo while demetrius has better flow with simpler links. Overall +1 for demon because of advanced links, creativity, and presentation. but it was a close one! and demetrius, you could have used the extended video for this one considering that demon's combo was 22 seconds long!