UPSB v4

Member Introductions / Hi there, hey there, spin there people ;D

1. holicnescau
    Date: Wed, Jul 11 2012 18:19:33

Hey people, i'm new to this, i just start spinning today and i liked very much, spinning is something that i wanted to do for a loooong time, and i think i babbling, so i'm gonna tell a little about me ;D ~YAY~ Well...hi... my name is Eduardo, i'm Brazilian, i have 20 yeas old, male, single (hey ladies), i watch animês, my favorites are TTGL and Accel World, i play a lot of RPG games, from Chrono Trigger to Skyrim... and i think that's it... sorry for my bad english people... btw... if someone can help, showing me a good pen mod to start spinning, i will be very grateful, i was spinning with a drumstick, and i realize that i can spin very good with a heavy mod (because my hands are heavy >_<) ok, now it's done, looking forward to be a great spinner.

2. fang
    Date: Wed, Jul 11 2012 19:33:03

hey ladies
    What ladies lol, welcome in the male community. (a few exeptions) I do have to say, a nice introduction on UPSB, welcome and hope you have some fun here!~

3. astronaut
    Date: Wed, Jul 11 2012 20:00:04

You said that you spin heavy mods better than light mods. That is usual for anyone. Heavy mods are easier because of momentum and stuff like that. That makes them really tempting to use. But Some people grow famous for spinning lighter mods. Last year the 2 finalists of the world competition spun light mods. Since you just started, I think that you should just spin a pencil until you know 10 tricks. Also, on a serious note enjoy your stay here at UPSB:party:

4. spenpinner
    Date: Wed, Jul 11 2012 20:06:07

welcome! i havent been here long and its pretty awesome! but yes, weight is not everything.

5. Fryuo
    Date: Wed, Jul 11 2012 21:08:06

holicnescau;212318]Well...hi... my name is Eduardo, i'm Brazilian, i have 20 yeas old, male, single (hey ladies)[/QUOTE] [QUOTE=fang wrote: What ladies lol, welcome in the male community. (a few exeptions)
    LOOOOOL yes, this board is mostly all men.... with like 5-6women -.__-. but u meet some new friends on here

6. TerryAngX
    Date: Thu, Jul 12 2012 00:05:07

WAZZUP, btw rarely ( i mean literally rarely) we have woman spinning pens, btw welcome

7. Yamaguchi
    Date: Thu, Jul 12 2012 00:57:55

hey! You're from Brazil!! >_< where gravity doesnt exist

8. holicnescau
    Date: Thu, Jul 12 2012 03:03:03

LOOOOL thank's people, i hope to have a good time here

You said that you spin heavy mods better than light mods. That is usual for anyone. Heavy mods are easier because of momentum and stuff like that. That makes them really tempting to use. But Some people grow famous for spinning lighter mods. Last year the 2 finalists of the world competition spun light mods. Since you just started, I think that you should just spin a pencil until you know 10 tricks.
    yes, i think i gonna have to make my hand more lighter, thank's xD
    hey! You're from Brazil!! >_< where gravity doesnt exist
    here in Brazil, we think the same thing about Japan =D