UPSB v4

Spammer's Bin / Not PS related .. Selling Electromagnetic Wave Shielding Film .BEST BUY!!!!!!!!!!

1. FRspinner
    Date: Wed, Jul 11 2012 12:44:50

Hi, I'm selling Electromagnetic Wave shielding Film!!!! Electromagnetic waves from cell phones may cause long-term effects harmful to a person's health. Soft Tissues in the human body, such as the brain , waist and chest, are extremely susceptible to the effects of magnetic waves. The Cell Phone Anti-EMI Wall Electromagnetic Wave Shield material can block not only the electric waves and , more importantly, the more dangerous magnetic waves for over [COLOR="red"]99.99%[/COLOR] emitting from a cell phone. The Public Standard Bureau of Singapore and the industrial Technology Research Institute of Taiwan have verified the shielding effectiveness of Anti-EMI Wall material. It is an incredibly simple form of protection for millions cell phone users' health and safety . An Ingenious Scientific And Medical Breakthough, the Cell Phone Anti-EMI Wall Has been Granted Patents in Japan, PRC,Taiwan and USA. [COLOR="red"]The Genius Medal has been awarded by Dr.Vedres, President of International Federation of Inventors' Associations (IFIA)[/COLOR] This is the packing Inside the packing Features: -Thickness less than 0.2mm -Denial EMI rate of 99.99% -Preventing from Electric & Magnetic frequency waves -Easy to install -Big on protection, Small on space -No changes to a cell phone's appearance and performance Manufactured by Quartz Frequency Technology Distributed by SVP London, United Kingdom Film made in Taiwan Packed in Hong Kong Promotion: [COLOR="red"][SIZE="7"][COLOR="red"]MYR 88[/COLOR][/SIZE][/COLOR] [SIZE="7"][COLOR="red"]USD28[/COLOR][/SIZE] Normal Price MYR 168 USD 55 I only accept Paypal USD Or MYR For More Infomation: www.emsave.com

2. Ceru Seiyu
    Date: Wed, Jul 11 2012 13:48:12

1) Your phone emits MICROWAVES. 2) If they were strong enough to harm you, you would have burn marks 3) You don't, mobile phones are harmless as proven by mythbusters. This post is ENTIRELY on topic, what the HELL is this product supposed to protect you from, your average radio station probably harms you more with their super powerful beams that you'd never be able to block (And they do no harm at all).

3. FRspinner
    Date: Wed, Jul 11 2012 13:58:16

long-term effects harmful to a person's health... Can you tell me why they are not harmful at all? There is magnetic waves

4. strat1227
    Date: Wed, Jul 11 2012 17:52:42

eurocracy wrote: 2) If they were strong enough to harm you, you would have burn marks
    Oh good lord I hope you're trolling.

5. webspider
    Date: Wed, Jul 11 2012 18:10:21

I love the smell of snake oil in the evening.

6. XYZaki
    Date: Wed, Jul 11 2012 19:17:17

FRspinner wrote: long-term effects harmful to a person's health... Can you tell me why they are not harmful at all? There is magnetic waves
    gb2 >>>http://malaysia.craigslist.org/

7. Zombo
    Date: Wed, Jul 11 2012 19:46:38

if you block your phone with this shield, then how the hell is it gonna function -_- the waves wont reach the antennas u need to wear a helmet or something

8. Biji
    Date: Wed, Jul 11 2012 20:32:55

eurocracy wrote: 1) Your phone emits MICROWAVES. 2) If they were strong enough to harm you, you would have burn marks 3) You don't, mobile phones are harmless as proven by mythbusters. This post is ENTIRELY on topic, what the HELL is this product supposed to protect you from, your average radio station probably harms you more with their super powerful beams that you'd never be able to block (And they do no harm at all).
    You do know that microwaves are EM waves right? You know, like micro (small) waves (waves)? Waves with small frequencies? If you're not trolling, 3/10 would not allow to pass on genes If you are, 8/10 tried a bit too hard, but would be trolled again

9. MightAsWellGG
    Date: Wed, Jul 11 2012 20:39:37

I would like to purchase this, but I can only pay $20. Can we make a deal?

10. exclusive
    Date: Wed, Jul 11 2012 20:50:19

MightAsWellGG wrote: I would like to purchase this, but I can only pay $20. Can we make a deal?
    lol would u rather accep[t nx?