UPSB v4

Pen Modifications / Tutorials in Videos or Writing?

1. ItsNick
    Date: Wed, Jul 4 2012 06:37:19

personally i like writing..some videos doesn't mention properly wad they use how about urs?vote it and with reason

2. fang
    Date: Wed, Jul 4 2012 08:19:54

Both would be perfect!~ ^_^

3. coffeelucky
    Date: Wed, Jul 4 2012 09:16:35

Writing, because I hate buffering :P

4. Eternity
    Date: Wed, Jul 4 2012 09:54:41

I'd love to have both, but seeing as most people do only one, I'll go with writing. While video tutorials ARE useful, I'd rather have written tutorials (with images!) so that I can refer to them anytime. :D

5. Krypton
    Date: Wed, Jul 4 2012 12:56:45

Text as the main instruction guideline, so that people can read and reread to make sure they are doing stuff correctly. You wouldn't want to conduct a scientific experiment after watching a video tutorial right. And a video as a secondary source, to see how the trivial things actually happen and have a realistic walkthrough on the modding process.

6. webspider
    Date: Wed, Jul 4 2012 13:16:37

I will always prefer concise writing over eloquent video editing.

7. Apocalyptic Shadows
    Date: Wed, Jul 4 2012 14:21:21

I think writing is definitely better IMO. I can just scroll up or down to read the text, and just follow step by step. However for videos, I have to rewind and keep playing which is really annoying like Minwoo's tutorial which is really fast no offence. But having both is best; there are some visual people who need to see it in a video. But videos can also be helpful because it actually shows how to do the steps. But that depends on how well you tutorial is. ^^

8. Soren
    Date: Wed, Jul 4 2012 14:37:01

Pen modification tutorials are better with [B]clear[/B] explanations accompanied by pictures. As you can follow it at your own pace and easier to understand, as some video tutorial makers have accents or bad english. I know many have mentioned this, but both video and text tutorial would be great.

9. i.suk
    Date: Wed, Jul 4 2012 14:44:24

writing, as long as pictures are clear it takes less time to load, and easier to go back to previous steps if you want to seem them again, rather than rewinding

10. ChainBreak
    Date: Wed, Jul 4 2012 18:51:58

Writing. Easier to follow and reread. Rewatching and skipping to parts always annoys me. =_=

11. Karrot
    Date: Thu, Jul 5 2012 17:08:03

writing, if there are pictures and they are clear. Sometimes videos are long and I get to lazy to watch. :P