UPSB v4

Single Member & Tag Videos / Kupo/Geko First Tag

1. Kupo
    Date: Tue, Jul 3 2012 17:09:09

Hey UPSB, this video was originally used for a battle, but the people we were battling never told us when they were ready, nor did they give a notice of any kind. We just assumed he forgot, but it's not a big deal. MixX, if you're here, we're still up for the battle if you are! We'll refilm and everything. That being said, this video was posted at about 8 mos. Tell us what you think, we would love any advice you would have for us. I think I need to get a better camera angle. After the intro, the first spinner is me and the next is Geko. [video=youtube;OQAnjFQ_iRU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OQAnjFQ_iRU[/video] Bumps are only allowed after 72 hours:

2. Kari
    Date: Tue, Jul 3 2012 17:43:06

@Geko. As far as difficulty I would say for 8 months you guys are doing pretty well. Keep up the great progress guys. ^_^

3. Geko
    Date: Tue, Jul 3 2012 18:21:27

i havent been able to spin for a month now and im sad... so i am probably better in this video than i am now so that is not good... i cant wait to get ahold of a pen again

4. Kari
    Date: Tue, Jul 3 2012 19:22:16

Geko wrote: i havent been able to spin for a month now and im sad... so i am probably better in this video than i am now so that is not good... i cant wait to get ahold of a pen again
    Why haven't you been able to spin? No pen? Why don't you "borrow" one from Kupo?

5. Geko
    Date: Tue, Jul 3 2012 19:34:35

@Kari haha i was in japan for the past month and my pen lost one of the doctor tips so i decided to buy one there but they still didnt have the right tips so i went the whole time without one... but i saw kupo the other day and used one of his pens for like 10 min... but i will beable to get my hands on my pens later today so i am happy

6. Kari
    Date: Tue, Jul 3 2012 20:31:33

@Geko I see. What you could have done is get two new tips even if they weren't the ones you wanted so you could still spin.

7. Kupo
    Date: Tue, Jul 3 2012 22:30:43

@Geko has been away for forever and a half, he's still spinning prety good. Lulz my editing skills are sooo terribad, one day I have to show you our Spanish Project. It's so bad, but film/video is pretty fun to do. Still learning how to edit better.

8. Kari
    Date: Wed, Jul 4 2012 01:31:01

@Geko, same with you. Do you have an example of your spinning now?

9. Kupo
    Date: Wed, Jul 4 2012 01:32:59

@Kari Lolno. I will some time though.

10. Kari
    Date: Wed, Jul 4 2012 01:34:39

Kupo wrote: Kari Lolno. I will some time though.
    Well if you feel like it... The offer for a battle against my left hand is always open to you guys. ^_^

11. Geko
    Date: Mon, Jul 16 2012 18:54:24

@Kari I tried other tips but they didn't fit in the grip right... Also my spinning now isnt verry good... Im working on catching up with my old self

12. Kari
    Date: Tue, Jul 17 2012 17:10:25

Geko wrote: Kari I tried other tips but they didn't fit in the grip right... Also my spinning now isnt verry good... Im working on catching up with my old self
    I would like to see you beat my left hand someday. :p

13. Geko
    Date: Thu, Jul 19 2012 02:52:28

Kari wrote: I would like to see you beat my left hand someday. :p
    I too would like to see that

14. Kari
    Date: Thu, Jul 19 2012 03:49:48

Geko wrote: I too would like to see that
    I'm ready whenever you are.

15. XenoJs
    Date: Sat, Jul 21 2012 04:45:54

owh nice (:

16. Kupo
    Date: Wed, Jul 25 2012 17:51:14

Heh, thanks a lot. @Kari, I think I lied. I didn't slow down at all. Took a video the other day and compared...

17. Kari
    Date: Wed, Jul 25 2012 17:58:16

@Kupo just work on it a bit more. Or spin a heavier pen. That slows people down.