UPSB v4

Single Member & Tag Videos / Moving Hai Tua 4 months

1. Moving
    Date: Sat, Jun 30 2012 10:47:44

Hi all! Moving here ^^ Im turning 4 months soon. This is my hai tua, i just learnt it recently and would like to have some advice from all of you out there. Thanks!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B4DSZKRS10c

2. astronaut
    Date: Sat, Jun 30 2012 14:22:08

Only the second one is correct, i think. Vicgotgame said that you can't do a twisted sonic bust to hai tua. Also, 4 months you should not be learning power tricks. I personally learned a swivel at 2 months and learned reverse thumb around at 8-9 months.

3. Ceru Seiyu
    Date: Sat, Jun 30 2012 14:31:50

None are correct, it needs to go around the thumb at the end for it to be a hai tua Ignore the guy above, thumb around reverse at 8-9 months is ridiculous and hai tua is not that difficult a power trick to learn.

4. Obstracized
    Date: Sat, Jun 30 2012 14:40:40

Moving wrote: Hi all! Moving here ^^ Im turning 4 months soon. This is my hai tua, i just learnt it recently and would like to have some advice from all of you out there. Thanks!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B4DSZKRS10c
    Both are wrong, based on what I see. Actually, what Astronaut said was a little true. Learning Power Tricks at only a few Months of Progress in Pen Spinning is not recommended, as Beginners will find it very difficult to Execute and Learn these Power Tricks. I tried learning Hai Tua at 4.5 Months, and I can't get it down yet. I am surprised that you actually managed to do almost a Hai Tua. Congratulations.

5. Walkaz
    Date: Sat, Jun 30 2012 15:01:01

Obstracized wrote: Both are wrong, based on what I see. Learning Power Tricks at only a few Months of Progress in Pen Spinning is not recommended
    TheBloodGod learn a haitua when he was around this time

6. Reason
    Date: Sat, Jun 30 2012 15:02:58

eurocracy wrote: None are correct, it needs to go around the thumb at the end for it to be a hai tua Ignore the guy above, thumb around reverse at 8-9 months is ridiculous and hai tua is not that difficult a power trick to learn.
    well they seem to be in the right direction at least, but you need alot more work. but euro... it really depends who is learning. it took me around half a year to learn ta rev and about a 3 months to get a hai tua right. maybe you didnt mean it but you probably made some people feel inferior when you said that.

7. x3silver
    Date: Sat, Jun 30 2012 15:37:44

I learnt mine near this time or earlier . Ur getting there :)

8. Pixels
    Date: Sat, Jun 30 2012 15:56:00

i have yet to learn mine

9. MickChickenn
    Date: Sat, Jun 30 2012 18:07:53

Almost a hai tua. Just keep working. Also, people learn at different speeds. Nobody cares if you can do a Hai Tua, even if you learned it 6 minutes into your pen spinning career. Just keep working and don't pressure yourself.

10. Apocalyptic Shadows
    Date: Sun, Jul 1 2012 04:02:24

Yeah look at me. I know zero of those power tricks but I have tonnes of linkages + combos with other tricks. And I looked at your other videos. You do demon sonic to double charge WAY too much.

11. thebloodgod
    Date: Sun, Jul 1 2012 11:41:05

those haituas are correct ? :mellow:

12. x3silver
    Date: Sun, Jul 1 2012 16:56:41

@Apocalyptic Shadows Me leh ? ;)

13. Apocalyptic Shadows
    Date: Sun, Jul 1 2012 17:08:56

Lol x3silver you're good because of variety of tricks in your arsenal due to your substantial time pen spinning. So it looks interesting.

14. astronaut
    Date: Mon, Jul 2 2012 15:03:35

@eurocracy I am at about 1.5 years of spinning now and I think that I am pretty good. Before I even learned reverse thumb around my style was ok. I would like to battle you.:pingpong:

15. Ceru Seiyu
    Date: Mon, Jul 2 2012 18:52:46

astronaut wrote: @eurocracy I am at about 1.5 years of spinning now and I think that I am pretty good. Before I even learned reverse thumb around my style was ok. I would like to battle you.:pingpong:
    Oh, alright then.

16. Dark Nite
    Date: Tue, Jul 24 2012 22:38:27

I'm at 8 months and I'm nearly expert. All i need to learn is the Cont. palmspin to FlTa and the Pun New. everybody learns at a different pace.

17. Eazy
    Date: Sun, Jul 29 2012 13:58:48

Hmm, the catch is wrong, and personally, when i do the hai tua, i "launch" the pen into the air and catch it istead of letting it fall. Anyway, haitua form tw sonic bust not called haitua? I nvr knew o.o.... Then what's it called?