UPSB v4

Linkages & Combos / [HELP] My Combo has the same tricks over and over its sucks

1. Accuru
    Date: Thu, Jun 28 2012 03:58:03

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OhfoU04aLxU&feature=plcp look at this video and compare to older ones in this channel and other one http://www.youtube.com/user/TORP3DOupsb?ob=0:hmm:

2. Obstracized
    Date: Thu, Jun 28 2012 10:04:27

To avoid Repetition of Tricks, you have to learn new Tricks. Or, add in more Tricks that you know.

3. Kcom2002
    Date: Thu, Jun 28 2012 12:41:37

You could learn some more Hybrids. They are like variations of a trick. eg. Twisted sonic, demon's sonic are hybrids of sonic. The more Hybrids the more variety and the less spamming you get. Also, you could make up linkages more linkages with different tricks to avoid spamming. It's like using another trick to join two tricks together. eg. Thumbflap Charge Rev.

4. Soren
    Date: Thu, Jun 28 2012 14:58:10

Look at other people's combo and learn new linkages and incorporate them into your combos.

5. Alex
    Date: Fri, Jul 6 2012 02:32:34

My combos are the same :( thats why I suck

6. Pendragon
    Date: Fri, Jul 6 2012 10:17:11

i think. alll combos of a person will have some identical parts cause every spinner create his own style so he has some moves that are always in a combo. but to avoid complete identical combos you really should learn more tricks. thats the only way

7. vertaz
    Date: Wed, Jul 25 2012 22:36:26

Kcom2002 wrote: You could learn some more Hybrids. They are like variations of a trick. eg. Twisted sonic, demon's sonic are hybrids of sonic. The more Hybrids the more variety and the less spamming you get. Also, you could make up linkages more linkages with different tricks to avoid spamming. It's like using another trick to join two tricks together. eg. Thumbflap Charge Rev.
    im pretty sure twisted sonic is a hybrid of a pass and a charge -_-

8. Awesome
    Date: Thu, Jul 26 2012 02:27:11

The best way imo to over come this is to do planned combos. Write out a sequence of tricks you think would look cool and then try to do it until you can film it for a collab. Since with writing you are doing something based on your intellect and not muscle memory new sequences will be generated for you to get into muscle memory. Remember that its easy to make the combo very difficult cuz the linkages are unfamiliar so your consistency quickly becomes non-exisitent.

9. agillitrhiz
    Date: Thu, Aug 16 2012 09:15:26

start planning