UPSB v4

Single Member & Tag Videos / Fuse Nine Month Solo

1. Fuse
    Date: Thu, Jun 28 2012 00:14:57

Download Link: http://www.mediafire.com/?bwyp66douw3qy0v [video=youtube;PX9Jubi259s]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PX9Jubi259s&feature=plcp[/video] I would like to say thanks to @Zkhan for being my guest (and filming a video so quickly!) I would also like to thank @neXus for telling me about music and how it should be used in videos. Also, thank you WarriYO for making awesome music and putting it online. Lastly, I want to thank UPSB and all of it's members. This board has helped me advance past my wildest dreams, and all in nine months! I hope i'm here, pen spinning, for a long time. Thanks for watching, I would love feedback. -Fuse

2. i.suk
    Date: Thu, Jun 28 2012 00:23:28

0:36 - 0:46 best setup/angle ^^ nice solo :thumb:

3. Quake
    Date: Thu, Jun 28 2012 00:59:19

i clicked at a random point in this video to see if it was worth watching. i saw an onion being spun and i was like yep, this is pro. lol good solo,

4. Fuse
    Date: Thu, Jun 28 2012 01:14:58

@DJSpin, i'm glad you clicked on that point then, thanks for the compliments. (sun)

5. Reason
    Date: Thu, Jun 28 2012 01:31:26

wow you have made great progress. your combos need more length, but your syle is already so well developed :D. man this is so much better than my solo at 2.5 years -_-... great job!!! also i would have to say that the combo at 0:36 was by far the most impressive.

6. Fuse
    Date: Thu, Jun 28 2012 01:49:53

@Reason thanks for the compliments!

7. Alex
    Date: Thu, Jun 28 2012 01:54:14

Nice job fuse :D In two months when im a nine month spinner just like you i hope im as good as you

8. Fuse
    Date: Thu, Jun 28 2012 01:57:25

@Alex thank you! You should always strive to be the best though, not as good as someone. :)

9. Kyoflow
    Date: Thu, Jun 28 2012 02:06:23

9 months and its clear you've developed good control of your pen already, very nice solo :) lol careful with that last clip, a bit off cam

10. Alex
    Date: Thu, Jun 28 2012 02:08:28

ok and did you spend more time practicing spinning with your pen or with other objects :lol:

Fuse wrote: @Alex thank you! You should always strive to be the best though, not as good as someone. :)

11. Fuse
    Date: Thu, Jun 28 2012 02:13:42

@Kyoflow I know, I filmed that combo twice. First time, completely off cam. Second time, somewhat off cam. I just used the second one as I had been filming it for 35 minutes. TYVM.

12. JackyMacky
    Date: Thu, Jun 28 2012 04:09:23

I didn't like the fact that the objects you spun were round. It's kind of like cheating your power tricks and it doesn't look appealing or funny imo (pointless fillers in a solo). :/ Maybe spin stick-like objects? A ruler, a toothbrush, a spoon maybe? But great solo. You have very smooth spinning and you seem to know a good amount of tricks. :) Try to make your combos a little longer too. ^_^

13. Fuse
    Date: Thu, Jun 28 2012 04:20:36

JackyMacky wrote: I didn't like the fact that the objects you spun were round. [B]It's kind of like cheating your power tricks[/B] and it doesn't look appealing or funny imo (pointless fillers in a solo). :/ Maybe spin stick-like objects? A ruler, a toothbrush, a spoon maybe? But great solo. You have very smooth spinning and you seem to know a good amount of tricks. :) Try to make your combos a little longer too. ^_^
    "Cheating" power tricks was what I was going for, just showing that I can do some unreal (unreal for me, at least) linkages when I use round objects. :P Thanks for the compliments too. I do have that problem with my combos though, i'll work on it. :)

14. ZappyJ^
    Date: Fri, Jun 29 2012 14:50:14

nice progress >.<

15. Colbyy
    Date: Wed, Jul 4 2012 01:44:52

Nice Object spinning, lmao