UPSB v4

Where to find Pens in... / What pens can i buy for moddification in Germany

1. Shin2901
    Date: Sat, Jun 23 2012 07:24:14

Frist: Sorry for my bad English. I'm from Vietnam and i'm not good at English. Second: As title, what pens can i buy for moddification in Germany... And, plz dont delete my 2pic...

2. Apocalyptic Shadows
    Date: Sat, Jun 23 2012 08:21:19

Germany I think has super pirates which can be your body for a mod I suppose? Im not sure. Try to contact other Germans? @Pendragon

3. lolfus
    Date: Sat, Jun 23 2012 08:48:20

Loads of pens in Germany. Like G2-g3 Hgg Superpirat Chubby ballpoint(good grips, heavy tips) Emboss if you're lucky Gm And lots more. Have a look at the where ti buy pens here at upsb

4. Kcom2002
    Date: Sat, Jun 23 2012 10:32:18

These are pretty much almost all the pens that are decent for modding in Germany Bic Atlantis Online Tintenl?scher (online ink eraser?!) Pelikan Signal Pelikan Superpirat Pelikan colorella duo Pentel BK83 Pentel Hybrid Gel Grip Pentel Line Style Pentel Sunburst (K906) Pilot Dr.Grip Pilot G1 Pilot G2 Pilot G2 Ex Pilot G3 Pilot Super Gel 07 Pilot Supergrip Sakura Gelly Roll Schneider Slider Stabilo Bionic Stabilo Point 88 Stabilo colorgel Super pirat Tombow Dual-Brush ABT Uni-Ball Signo Uniball Signo Broad Uniball Signo Gel Impact Uniball Signo Knock Type Zebra Jimnie Gel Zebra Pticolon You're welcome.

5. Shin2901
    Date: Sat, Jun 23 2012 11:30:27

Thank you guys... :x

6. Pendragon
    Date: Sat, Jun 23 2012 17:21:07

Kcom2002 wrote: These are pretty much almost all the pens that are decent for modding in Germany Bic Atlantis Online Tintenl?scher (online ink eraser?!) Pelikan Signal Pelikan Superpirat Pelikan colorella duo Pentel BK83 Pentel Hybrid Gel Grip Pentel Line Style Pentel Sunburst (K906) Pilot Dr.Grip Pilot G1 Pilot G2 Pilot G2 Ex Pilot G3 Pilot Super Gel 07 Pilot Supergrip Sakura Gelly Roll Schneider Slider Stabilo Bionic Stabilo Point 88 Stabilo colorgel Super pirat Tombow Dual-Brush ABT Uni-Ball Signo Uniball Signo Broad Uniball Signo Gel Impact Uniball Signo Knock Type Zebra Jimnie Gel Zebra Pticolon You're welcome.
    wooawoawoaahhh show me in which store you will find that? i would say if you find everything from the stuff that lofus has posted then you are quite good at searching

7. Shin2901
    Date: Wed, Jun 27 2012 03:32:45

Pendragon wrote: wooawoawoaahhh show me in which store you will find that? i would say if you find everything from the stuff that lofus has posted then you are quite good at searching
    Can you show me what pen can i find in Germany

8. webspider
    Date: Wed, Jun 27 2012 09:25:44

@Shin2901: I've found everything from kcom's list except for Sunbursts, Zebra Jimnie Gels and Zebra Pticolon, so I'd say it's safe to remove them from there. But to find a majority of these pens you will need a long time, so if you plan on getting them on your holiday there, it's nearly impossible. This applies for many other countries as well. If you don't know shit about what pens to expect and what are useful, you should just trade. It's not like it would save you money like with japanese pens. Oh and yes, it's possible to get some japanese pens for incredibly high prices, so you just shouldn't do that.

9. Shin2901
    Date: Wed, Jun 27 2012 10:06:11

webspider wrote: @Shin2901: I've found everything from kcom's list except for Sunbursts, Zebra Jimnie Gels and Zebra Pticolon, so I'd say it's safe to remove them from there. But to find a majority of these pens you will need a long time, so if you plan on getting them on your holiday there, it's nearly impossible. This applies for many other countries as well. If you don't know shit about what pens to expect and what are useful, you should just trade. It's not like it would save you money like with japanese pens. Oh and yes, it's possible to get some japanese pens for incredibly high prices, so you just shouldn't do that.
    Oh... Thanks

10. FRspinner
    Date: Wed, Aug 29 2012 15:33:23

Pendragon wrote: wooawoawoaahhh show me in which store you will find that? i would say if you find everything from the stuff that lofus has posted then you are quite good at searching
    how about pentel meteor V?

11. JamTheKid
    Date: Thu, Aug 30 2012 15:50:13

http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?msa=0&msid=107649631408941464896.00048f9edeb99235ba44b&z=15 Just click @Müller Drogeriemarkt und zoom out. Then u have an idear what you're looking for. Most pens on that list will be found in these stores which are located in nearly any big city in germany : Müller Drogeriemarkt [there are small and big ones, look for the big ones], Galleria Kaufhof,Karstadt, McPaper and Kaufland. You also might crash into other stores in certain citys which have even more pens [e.g. Berlin : Idee,KaDeWe]. You should also look for Shops which says : SCHREIBWARENLADEN or SCHREIBARTIKEL,SCHÜLERBEDARF,BASTELLADEN. -> Anything with "SCHREIB" should be good. @Pens: Frixion Pens [Markers,Ballpoints,??] can be found in McPaper & Galleria Kaufhof.

12. presidentGPC
    Date: Thu, Aug 30 2012 19:11:19

@Shin2901 Are you planning to visit Germany? And where will you be exactly (which city)? Mabye you could meet some German Spinners...

13. FRspinner
    Date: Fri, Aug 31 2012 12:42:01

JamTheKid wrote: http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?msa=0&msid=107649631408941464896.00048f9edeb99235ba44b&z=15 Just click @Müller Drogeriemarkt und zoom out. Then u have an idear what you're looking for. Most pens on that list will be found in these stores which are located in nearly any big city in germany : Müller Drogeriemarkt [there are small and big ones, look for the big ones], Galleria Kaufhof,Karstadt, McPaper and Kaufland. You also might crash into other stores in certain citys which have even more pens [e.g. Berlin : Idee,KaDeWe]. You should also look for Shops which says : SCHREIBWARENLADEN or SCHREIBARTIKEL,SCHÜLERBEDARF,BASTELLADEN. -> Anything with "SCHREIB" should be good. @Pens: Frixion Pens [Markers,Ballpoints,??] can be found in McPaper & Galleria Kaufhof.
    does germany has pentel meteor V?

14. JamTheKid
    Date: Sun, Sep 2 2012 12:12:11

Sorry I don't know, but i never saw them before.