UPSB v4

General Discussion / how do i know when to change a new pen?

1. agillitrhiz
    Date: Fri, Jun 22 2012 04:20:33

Well,as we know,there are three different levels to pen spinning.but when do we know that we are ready to advance to the new level?and how do we know that we are ready to change a new pen?which is more worth,buy it one ebay,or fix it yourself?and,one last one,which is the heaviest spinning pen that we can buy?

2. Apocalyptic Shadows
    Date: Fri, Jun 22 2012 05:02:01

Umm first of all THERE IS NO SPECIFIC TIME TO MOVE ON TO ANOTHER MOD. You may not even want to move on to something heavier. If you feel perfectly fine with your mod, my advice is try not to change. But only you know what's good for yourself. Buying it premade online is more expensive but it is perfectly modded. Buying parts to mod it is definitely more fun but more time consuming and may not be perfect unless you are Froggy or some pro modder. :P and the heaviest is vicgotgame mod but seriously, you can just add more tips to the side of any mod and it's heavier.

3. i.suk
    Date: Fri, Jun 22 2012 05:46:15

1. there are no levels in pen spinning, every 'level' which people describe is entirely arbitrary and random :P 2. advancing to new level is N/A given 1. but even if there were levels, you aren't ready for the next level if you can't even tell it yourself 3. change to a new pen whenever you feel like it -._-. 4. there is no heaviest mod, and no need to use the heaviest mod either

4. TerryAngX
    Date: Fri, Jun 22 2012 06:21:37

ZG is damn heavy though, BUT DONT USE SPINNING PENS they suck

5. Froggy
    Date: Fri, Jun 22 2012 07:21:49

I learned it the hard way.. been spinning my G3 mod for like 3years, never went past a certain point... ..not until Alvaris told me to spin DC mods (which I avoided since it wasn't "fun" to spin DC) Once I started spinning DC mods, it got way way better... + I have modding knowledge, which is even better, as I can adjust my personal mod to suit my personal preference :D Frog~