UPSB v4

Advanced Tricks / Hai Tua Release

1. vertaz
    Date: Mon, Jun 18 2012 17:30:41

I've been looking everywhere and i can't find any tutorials on the hai tua release. What exactly is it (how is it notated) and has anyone made a tutorial for it?

2. Kyoflow
    Date: Mon, Jun 18 2012 18:48:20

Lol is there really no thread for this Ahah I believe a Hai tua release is a ta release interrupted by a pinky bust(?)/hand around(?) and then into a fl ta

3. MickChickenn
    Date: Tue, Jun 19 2012 04:25:06

vertaz wrote: I've been looking everywhere and i can't find any tutorials on the hai tua release. What exactly is it (how is it notated) and has anyone made a tutorial for it?
    It is TA Release to Pinky Bak Rev to TA .5. Thebloodgod kinda has a tutorial for it in his haitua rise/fall video.

4. vertaz
    Date: Tue, Jun 19 2012 09:38:06

MickChickenn wrote: It is TA Release to Pinky Bak Rev to TA .5. Thebloodgod kinda has a tutorial for it in his haitua rise/fall video.
    Thanks, now its time to practice.

5. ShadowParadox
    Date: Sat, Aug 2 2014 18:41:50

Can someone help me with this pls? After the pinky bust the pen spins vertically and downwards. Is this supposed to happen? Also how do i get the pen up to catch in the thumbflap? Because the pen is usually too low to. Also could i get a slomo of one or could someone post a slomo of one pls