UPSB v4

Single Member & Tag Videos / Simon "Smile" C. - a PenSpinning Hint

1. Near
    Date: Mon, Jun 18 2012 15:28:15

Hi everybody! Here's the result of a project I had in mind for a long time. I wanted to break the traditional camera angles of pen spinning, and to get the spinner out of his bedroom. =) [COLOR="red"](!)[/COLOR] This video intends to show a different look of the spinner, far away from the stereotyped one, that drops his pen in class. This video could easily go viral in my opinion. Please share it on other boards, but most importantly facebook, Twitter, etc. Thanks a lot! Enjoy guys! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kxrqMvtjXPE [video=youtube;kxrqMvtjXPE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kxrqMvtjXPE[/video]

2. funnky
    Date: Mon, Jun 18 2012 15:32:45

I LIKE THE WAY U DRESS. HAHA I LIKED THE VIDEO

3. Nashi
    Date: Mon, Jun 18 2012 17:04:38

Wow, i like. Shows a good side of pen spinning, which is usually not that well known (especially with people who see it for the first time and think spinners only sit inside and infront of their pc), what a wellmade video.

4. Reason
    Date: Mon, Jun 18 2012 17:49:12

hmm... rather artistic and poetic in my opinion. it shows the real love and devotion a pen spinner can have with spinning. very good job! :D

5. LightSpinner
    Date: Mon, Jun 18 2012 18:55:36

AWESOME! maybe use a bipod or something wen doing panning shots so then its not wobbly during panning shots

6. Zeta
    Date: Mon, Jun 18 2012 18:59:22

7. shoeman6
    Date: Mon, Jun 18 2012 19:38:04

Good job! :) Shared it with some friends. The only thing I would say would be maybe trying to get away from looking at your hand when spinning, anyways great spinning, hope you get tons of views ^^

8. ZappyJ^
    Date: Wed, Jun 20 2012 13:41:32

nice idea ! every camera angle is good ! :)

9. miyat
    Date: Wed, Jun 20 2012 15:40:47

Great watch! This is definitely a direction I hope to see pen spinning videos head in. Great job Near. :]