UPSB v4

Advanced Tricks / Air tricks

1. Powerful91
    Date: Fri, Jun 8 2012 05:41:46

I wish to do air tricks like ta I the air cont but I only can do ta I in the air but not cont can someone help me I want to do air tricks there is very tutorial on air tricks or discussion about it. Air tricks are fun Little

2. Dimension
    Date: Fri, Jun 8 2012 05:46:05

wrong section XD lol plus you should probably learn all the fundamentals before learning continous tricks ..... :D

3. Newbie
    Date: Fri, Jun 8 2012 06:38:32

I think u mean aerial trick.... around rev to air is easy :)

4. Obstracized
    Date: Fri, Jun 8 2012 06:53:21

Powerful91 wrote: I wish to do air tricks like ta I the air cont but I only can do ta I in the air but not cont can someone help me I want to do air tricks there is very tutorial on air tricks or discussion about it. Air tricks are fun Little
    You meant Aerial Tricks? TA to Air is also called TA Release. If you want to do it Continuous, you have to find the Timing to push the pen using your Thumb. This comes with Practice. Or, you could try Spreads, Aerial Busts, etc.

5. Powerful91
    Date: Fri, Jun 8 2012 09:55:51

I am able to do ta in the air but want it to do it continuous. There is too much basic tutorial but too little advance trick tutorial

6. Buum
    Date: Fri, Jun 8 2012 13:25:31

Tutorial Thumb Around Air by peem [video=youtube;uxXUTeG9Naw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uxXUTeG9Naw[/video] by KTrinh [video=youtube;YRBR4ovRHVk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YRBR4ovRHVk[/video]

7. Joiemoie
    Date: Fri, Jun 8 2012 13:30:29

The spreads are a nice start. But then try to learn the double thumbaround. The fingerless thumbaround after the original thumbaround is pretty close to aerial, and if you can get triple, quadruple, etc, it can help with aerials a lot.

8. MickChickenn
    Date: Fri, Jun 8 2012 16:31:37

Just practice. The only advice when trying to learn something in pen spinning is to watch tutorials and slomos, and practice. If you have no drive to practice, find a different hobby.

9. DArKT
    Date: Sat, Jun 9 2012 01:57:42

MickChickenn wrote: If you have no drive to practice, find a different hobby.
    Very inspiring lol

10. vertaz
    Date: Wed, Aug 1 2012 00:05:24

Is multiple Ta considered an aerial trick? I mean it does go into the air quite a lot (at least for me)

11. Kyoflow
    Date: Wed, Aug 1 2012 00:14:49

@vertaz lol hai Multiple ta is not an aerial, but if it does leave your hand enough, it may be cont. fl ta release instead of cont. fl ta. Show me tomorrow

12. Ivabra
    Date: Fri, Aug 3 2012 18:37:13

[video=youtube;DWquS87X2ic]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DWquS87X2ic&feature=plcp[/video] I didn't know where I could ask this. Does someone know if this is the world record? (sun)

13. vertaz
    Date: Fri, Aug 3 2012 20:30:54

I haven't found anyone with more, so I guess we could just consider it a world record until it is broken. We seriously should start a thread with records for this stuff.

14. Joiemoie
    Date: Fri, Aug 3 2012 22:43:38

I honestly don't know why they haven't made a general trick record thread.

15. Kyoflow
    Date: Fri, Aug 3 2012 22:51:40

i remember seeing a world records thread somewhere in the past, cant find it though... lol you're just provoking a13x and mksft to come after you :P