UPSB v4

Member Introductions / Hey Peeps

1. ThatBoyRosh
    Date: Thu, Jun 7 2012 21:39:21

Ive been spinning for five months now, but ive been WAY too lazy to put up an introduction about myself or update my profile :P. So here it is, I just wanted to put my name out there. Btw... I'm not the Asian you think I am, Im Indian, WOOT WOOT. Right now im spinning a Metallic Comssa, with Dr.Grip on them. (Wanted something a little less heavier than Waterfall). But im getting my PW order soon, so Ill be using the stuff in it to make a Cheat Comssa, Should I?

2. SA1
    Date: Thu, Jun 7 2012 21:42:47

cheat comssa is pretty heavy with a lot of momentum, depends what kind of mod you want/what you want to do with it

3. ThatBoyRosh
    Date: Thu, Jun 7 2012 21:47:21

SA1 wrote: cheat comssa is pretty heavy with a lot of momentum, depends what kind of mod you want/what you want to do with it
    Ive asked around a bit, but I like alot momentem. Good momentum, NOT BUSTER MOMENTUM. The reason I diddnt fall in love with the Waterfall, is cause I couldnt the inktube out of the pirat body, no matter how many times I drilled through it.

4. SA1
    Date: Thu, Jun 7 2012 21:59:53

do you Know what grips you need?

5. ThatBoyRosh
    Date: Thu, Jun 7 2012 22:50:29

SA1 wrote: do you Know what grips you need?
    Ryo Used Super Grips in his, so G2's are pretty much the same

6. Ceru Seiyu
    Date: Thu, Jun 7 2012 22:52:06

If you wanted to, you could pick up a DR.KT now and start getting down around and pass linkages.

7. SA1
    Date: Thu, Jun 7 2012 22:52:53

u would usually use signo dx grips, I used modrods, but I don't advise getting to obsessed with mods

8. Kyoflow
    Date: Thu, Jun 7 2012 23:02:46

:welcome: to upsb :D If you can't get the inktube out, you could try getting a premade one from pw. Or you could just cut the body a little bit just so the inktube can slide out

9. Fuse
    Date: Thu, Jun 7 2012 23:11:13

ThatBoyRosh wrote: Right now im spinning a Metallic Comssa, with Dr.Grip on them.
    Great choice, I spin this mod a lot and I love it. I suggest a waterfall or msxa.

10. ThatBoyRosh
    Date: Thu, Jun 7 2012 23:57:59

Kyoflow wrote: : If you can't get the inktube out, you could try getting a premade one from pw. Or you could just cut the body a little bit just so the inktube can slide out
    Actually, PW gave me a "No Writing" pirat. So the intube was still there, only the barrel was clean

11. ThatBoyRosh
    Date: Fri, Jun 8 2012 00:00:26

eurocracy wrote: If you wanted to, you could pick up a DR.KT now and start getting down around and pass linkages.
    The parts for a KT are in my PW order. Ill get down to doing that.

12. wotu1
    Date: Fri, Jun 8 2012 01:39:37

ThatBoyRosh wrote: The parts for a KT are in my PW order. Ill get down to doing that.
    Nah, dont get a kt, its heavy and expensive. Get an ajisai comssa or an emboss playcolor

13. Kyoflow
    Date: Fri, Jun 8 2012 04:35:25

@ThatBoyRosh i meant you could get the waterfall mod completely made by pw :P. and you can still cut the cleaned barrels from pw to take the inktube out

14. Ceru Seiyu
    Date: Fri, Jun 8 2012 09:44:30

wotu1 wrote: Nah, dont get a kt, its heavy and expensive. Get an ajisai comssa or an emboss playcolor
    I also regret not having one earlier. It's heavy, but not momentum-heavy, you still have plenty of room to move up to a buster with it. For five months, you can get a KT, it won't kill your style or anything lol.

15. wotu1
    Date: Fri, Jun 8 2012 14:08:31

eurocracy wrote: I also regret not having one earlier. It's heavy, but not momentum-heavy, you still have plenty of room to move up to a buster with it. For five months, you can get a KT, it won't kill your style or anything lol.
    Ah but you see, he's been spinning metal comssas. I spun metal comssas and mx's for about 1.5 years until i got an ajisai comssa, and that felt almost uncomfortably heavy. Its all relative to what youve been spinning before. Going from metal comssa to kt would be a big jump and might feel not-so-good. But its all what @ThatBoyRosh wants to do, so get whatever you want.

16. Apocalyptic Shadows
    Date: Fri, Jun 8 2012 15:54:10

Yes that's true but it just takes a while. Because i got my penwish order today and modded a dr ac, I think it takes a bit of time to adjust. Oh and welcome.

17. ThatBoyRosh
    Date: Sat, Jun 9 2012 03:55:56

wotu1 wrote: Ah but you see, he's been spinning metal comssas. I spun metal comssas and mx's for about 1.5 years until i got an ajisai comssa, and that felt almost uncomfortably heavy. Its all relative to what youve been spinning before. Going from metal comssa to kt would be a big jump and might feel not-so-good. But its all what @ThatBoyRosh wants to do, so get whatever you want.
    To let you know, I WAS a buster noob. So when I noticed, I stopped PSing for a month or so, then I went adead and spun ALOT of Mx's. I pretty much have my style O.K. Im just hesitant about using my new Kt. I dont want my hands to Fatigue too much.

18. Walkaz
    Date: Sat, Jun 9 2012 05:52:54

spin a rushon and become the next s888

19. n00bSpinner
    Date: Tue, Jun 12 2012 06:17:30

Get a Vicgotgame mod or Dr KT

20. utkarsh
    Date: Mon, Jan 28 2013 16:29:09

another indian :D welcome to UPSB