UPSB v4

Battlezone / Phyr vs. Jun

1. Jun
    Date: Wed, Jun 6 2012 06:34:06

Phyr [video=youtube;BA8Z-M7kl8U]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BA8Z-M7kl8U[/video] Jun [video=youtube;rXbJ7ja1nqk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rXbJ7ja1nqk[/video] FS time requirement was 0:10 - 0:20. Phyr is challenger. Thanks for the battle Phyr! (^o^)

2. Sekai
    Date: Wed, Jun 6 2012 17:30:18

Phyr combo was too spammy x.x, also the Fl Ta rev break all the structure of your combo D: And execution is rare, seems uncontrolled x.x Jun +1

3. Phyr
    Date: Wed, Jun 6 2012 18:40:59

Sekai wrote: Phyr combo was too spammy x.x, also the Fl Ta rev break all the structure of your combo D: And execution is rare, seems uncontrolled x.x Jun +1
    Spammy ? oh gosh, what are you talking dude ? i know you are mad with me but is nothing spammy on my combo than my own style, the structure of my combo and execution is MY STYLE of combo... if you love structure as you thing as they are, you wouldn't see that on my combos. About Uncontrolled, you saw a lot of my combos and you really know my style, so if you like more a combo just said it, and don't use invalid arguments like that. Wanna write something really useful ? do constructive opinions and do not make analysis that's around of trolling about somethings away from the penspinning area, because i know you are disgusted about other things. sorry for making this comment on a good battle and sorry for my friend Jun for make this kind of comment. Bye.

4. alijach5
    Date: Wed, Jun 6 2012 19:26:43

Very dificult election, both spinners are good

5. Nexot
    Date: Wed, Jun 6 2012 19:36:32

Actually both are really nice spinners! good luck and good battle :3!

6. Azhem
    Date: Wed, Jun 6 2012 20:29:35

Both are excellent, Phyr is my choice btw, I like that fluently speed between his fingers ;D

7. Juajejo
    Date: Wed, Jun 6 2012 22:45:42

Phyr wrote: Spammy ? oh gosh, what are you talking dude ? Bye.
    It was quite spammy I'd say. May be not the tricks themselves, but absolutely the kind of linkages, the same kind of movements... like if the pen moved all the time the same way (not the whole combo of course, but fragments of it, like... you can divide the combo in two clear parts, in which the same hand and pen movements are repeated)... also... three "break > fl ta rev"?

8. Phyr
    Date: Wed, Jun 6 2012 23:00:46

Juajejo wrote: It was quite spammy I'd say. May be not the tricks themselves, but absolutely the kind of linkages, the same kind of movements... like if the pen moved all the time the same way (not the whole combo of course, but fragments of it, like... you can divide the combo in two clear parts, in which the same hand and pen movements are repeated)... also... three "break > fl ta rev"?
    So... you make your first post to say that ? is a deception to me that a guy like you, that is a Chilean Legend, do that just to make a commentary without know penspinning since a lot of time and just for justify what Sekai said in their latest post. Quite Spammy ? you lack of seeing psing nowadays argumenting in handmotion, or "pen moves in the same way" Fragment the combo ? dafuq ? if you say the combo has "3 breaks" then the combo is fragment in 3 parts, so your argument is invalid in that case and the argument of the "pen moves in the same way" is also invalid for the breaks. Juajejo, instead of making "post defending" about the thing that Sekai was talking, know before that he explain me his point of view directly, so, you don't need to came to protect anyone.

9. SA1
    Date: Wed, Jun 6 2012 23:37:01

+1 Jun i like style