UPSB v4

Off-topic / car carcharger+auxiliary cable?

1. SJ
    Date: Tue, Jun 5 2012 10:22:49

is there such a cable that can charge and play music from your phone simultaneously in your car? i have galaxy nexus btw

2. Rees
    Date: Tue, Jun 5 2012 11:00:43

in most cases no. But you can get a car charger cable that goes in your cigarette lighter. probably get them from most phone shops. then, depending on how you can connect to your stereo get a cable which is earphone jack to earphone jack. Have them both plugged in at the same time. Music wont play through charger, and it wont charge through the earphone jack.

3. Froggy
    Date: Tue, Jun 5 2012 12:58:48

my gf uses this FM receiver thingy that plugs into the cig lighter and then connect it to iphone, and set the channel to any FM radio once thats done, set to radio on car and tune to that channel only problem with that thingy is that.. if u set it to a popular channel then people would end up listening to your music instead :P Frog~

4. funnky
    Date: Tue, Jun 5 2012 18:27:58

just get a deck that has a usb input.

5. kaku
    Date: Wed, Jun 6 2012 02:35:17

The FM receivers are all terrible quality. There's no single cable that can charge and play music at the same time, unless it's an iPhone. None that I know of, anyways.

6. XYZaki
    Date: Wed, Jun 6 2012 05:04:42

Yeah I don't think you can carry an electrical charge through a 3.5 mm connection lol, that would be crazy.

7. mengmeng
    Date: Wed, Jun 6 2012 05:27:33

u can buy a dubble sided cable