UPSB v4

Off-topic / GTA V

1. juggalo666666
    Date: Fri, Jun 1 2012 14:31:55

I'm really anticipating release. More so than Max Payne, although it kicked ass. I know GTA has a bigger following than MP, so I was wondering what you guys think. I have some leaked info too I'd like to share. http://grandtheftautov5.blogspot.com/ just don't talk about leaks on R*'s website they don't take kindly to that 99% of the shit on youtube is fake. So I don't trust any of that, but we do have first trailer by rockstar so you know its legit. [video=youtube;QkkoHAzjnUs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QkkoHAzjnUs[/video]

2. ZappyJ^
    Date: Fri, Jun 1 2012 15:16:28

ok.

3. Zombo
    Date: Fri, Jun 1 2012 17:42:30

never really liked gta just didnt make sense that you could drive around breaking all the laws and not really get punished by cops at the same time, it would not be fun to drive slow and respect all the rules. thats why red dead was better imo, more immersive gameplay because running around with a horse is thematic also never could get over the stiff walking animation in gta iv, niko was like leaning when he was turning, so weird

4. neXus
    Date: Fri, Jun 1 2012 17:45:44

Zombo wrote: niko was like leaning when he was turning, so weird
    maybe in his head he was a motorcycle vroom vroom

5. Fryuo
    Date: Fri, Jun 1 2012 18:19:02

i have always loved GTA, i was very good at it untill my xbox broke and i got a new one with kinect. and now i have to restart the game, whihc i donnt want to. GTA can only get better, <3

6. XYZaki
    Date: Sat, Jun 2 2012 00:41:59

juggalo666666 wrote: I'm really anticipating release. More so than Max Payne, although it kicked ass.
    Both Max Paynes were too depressing, not even in a 1 Litre of Tears kind of way, in like a "I don't want to play this without prozac" kind of way. Anyways, I'm a long time GTA fan. The only one I haven't played is London. Oh and I haven't played the new one either but my computer can't run it so meh.

7. juggalo666666
    Date: Mon, Jun 4 2012 12:01:23

Fryuo;203597]GTA can only get better, <3[/QUOTE] R* only aims to one up theirselves [QUOTE=XYZaki wrote: Anyways, I'm a long time GTA fan. The only one I haven't played is London.
    Same for me Except I've played london. 69 on ps1 its pretty much the same as I and II, but in a london setting.

8. XYZaki
    Date: Tue, Jun 5 2012 01:23:29

juggalo666666 wrote: Same for me Except I've played london. 69 on ps1 its pretty much the same as I and II
    Yeah except you can do drive bys in London.