UPSB v4

Advanced Tricks / Beginner here help me make some combo

1. bustercyl
    Date: Thu, May 31 2012 03:35:37

Hi, I'm new here and i start spining pen like a week ago and I want to make some combo but i dont know what can I make with: Fingerpass sonic twisted sonic twisted sonic bust double charge thumb around/ reverse FL thumb around reverse neo sonic charge That about it Can anyone help me make some combo with these tricks i know?

2. xBrendan195x
    Date: Thu, May 31 2012 05:24:31

Try to go youtube and search beginner combo by ktrinh

3. Kyoflow
    Date: Thu, May 31 2012 08:06:45

when you're making your first combos, just look where the pen ends up at the end of a trick, and try to do a trick from there. a simple combo would be like sonic 34-23>twisted sonic 23-12>neosonic 12-tf>fl ta rev tf-12. (this combo should be done palm sideways btw). if that combo is still a bit difficult, this may help with starting to link tricks together: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BzhIrehupgw

4. ZappyJ^
    Date: Thu, May 31 2012 08:26:18

I agree to Kyoflow.

5. Obstracized
    Date: Thu, May 31 2012 10:28:02

bustercyl wrote: Hi, I'm new here and i start spining pen like a week ago and I want to make some combo but i dont know what can I make with: Fingerpass sonic twisted sonic twisted sonic bust double charge thumb around/ reverse FL thumb around reverse neo sonic charge That about it Can anyone help me make some combo with these tricks i know?
    You can try Twisted Sonic 23-12 > Pass 12-23 > Sonic 23-12 > NeoSonic 12-TF > Fingerless ThumbAround Reverse TF-23 > Double Charge 23-23 > Twisted Sonic 23-12. I won't suggest you to end with a Hybrid Trick but considering the fact that you are a Beginner, I won't focus much on the ending of a Combo. Some extra Tips, Credits to KTrinh93. I watched the Full Video and extracted some Important Points. - Practicing tricks you know until you get a pretty high success rate, or until you are confident enough to execute the trick well. - Start with a trick that builds momentum. - Do one trick at a time, notice where the position of the trick ends. Think of what trick to perform from there. - Fill your combo with tricks that you know how to do and that you won't mess up on and flows well. - Try ending with something pretty impressive. - Do not stop halfway in a combo to adjust your position of how you hold the pen. Eliminate this by practicing each individual trick and the linking between tricks. - The flow and fluency of the combo depends on how well you know how to execute it and how good you are at the tricks. - Avoid directional changes very frequently in a combo as it doesn't look so appealing. Good luck!

6. Hippo2626
    Date: Thu, May 31 2012 10:28:26

search feature use it