UPSB v4

Member Introductions / Hello from Spainn

1. Alberaan
    Date: Mon, May 28 2012 08:15:11

Hello everyone! New to the forum. I've been PSing for a couple of years, just goofing around with the basic tricks (TA, Reverse TA, Sonic, Charge, fingerpass...). Now I wanted to move into more advanced tricks, and I was thinking in getting a penmod (I have learned these tricks with regular pens). Is there anyone from Spain in this board? I want to know which penmods I can make here in Spain before I order something to Penwish. There was a Spanish forum before, but it seems to be down (or they have lost their domain name more probably): http://www.spsc.es So.. hello everyone!

2. Kyoflow
    Date: Mon, May 28 2012 09:14:14

:welcome: to upsb :D a good place to get started on pen mods is to look through the stickies in the pen modifications section of our forum. im not completely sure about the pens in spain, but bic round sticks seems to be in abundance everywhere i go, so if those are available in spain as well, a BICtory would be a nice first mod.

3. Wikero
    Date: Mon, May 28 2012 10:19:32

Hi there :D I'm from spain too and I'm on spsc :) We need to pay the domain. The admins (freeman and vikroal) through spinalong.com has told me that they have almost all the money to pay it. I think that when we have again the domain we'll know it :)

4. Apocalyptic Shadows
    Date: Mon, May 28 2012 10:37:15

Well I'm not from Spain but I would like to help because I'm a new comer too! From upsb v3 Pens around the world resource, here's the list: BIC Round Stic Carioca Birello Edding 1200 Edding 1300 Papermate Profile Papermate Flexgrip Pentel BK 77 Pilot Supergrip Pilot G1 Pilot G2 Pilot G3 Tombows Uni-Ball Lakubo Uni-Ball Signo Yeah so maybe bictory would be good and then maybe move on to a metallic bictory with signo tips?

5. ZappyJ^
    Date: Mon, May 28 2012 11:00:26

welcome . XD

6. Masahiro[FPSB]
    Date: Mon, May 28 2012 13:09:12

welcome =)

7. Saikeyo
    Date: Mon, May 28 2012 14:32:32

Welcome to UPSB, hope you like it here (I know I do :3)

8. deadpool
    Date: Tue, May 29 2012 01:37:37

Hi, I am also new to UPSB, I come from the SPSC, maybe we meet later in the Spanish page XD, and really will be back soon, bye

9. Accuru
    Date: Wed, May 30 2012 00:41:24

Welcome to the BO$$ board UPSB home to the universe

10. ...
    Date: Wed, May 30 2012 07:39:22

Welcome