UPSB v4

General Discussion / TakariDolsa Shipping Time?

1. Infiniti
    Date: Sat, May 26 2012 14:33:07

About how long does it take to ship from TakariDolsa? He is located in Turkey, and I am in the US. I didn't specify any special shipping, so I think it is just standard. Does anyone have any estimates on how long it will take to get to my doorstep?

2. Fryuo
    Date: Sat, May 26 2012 21:21:22

7-10days no more questions asked^ \/ i live in usa too.

3. crinix
    Date: Sat, May 26 2012 21:53:39

Ok this is unrelated but; why do you prefer to buy from him in first place while you could just buy from penwish? Even we guys in Turkey prefer Penwish because of his over-prices, at least we used to, I dont know his prices atm.

4. Infiniti
    Date: Sat, May 26 2012 22:10:20

Three words: Red Tornado Grips.....

5. Rudra
    Date: Sat, May 26 2012 22:45:39

Infiniti wrote: Three words: Red Tornado Grips.....
    5$? 100% overpriced. It's not discontinued btw

6. Fryuo
    Date: Sun, May 27 2012 00:37:15

crinix wrote: Ok this is unrelated but; why do you prefer to buy from him in first place while you could just buy from penwish? Even we guys in Turkey prefer Penwish because of his over-prices, at least we used to, I dont know his prices atm.
    has some stuff pw doesnt have =.=

7. crinix
    Date: Sun, May 27 2012 00:40:26

Fryuo wrote: has some stuff pw doesnt have =.=
    and extremely expensive. I believe those stuff can be found in other traders from UPSB or pendolsa. anyway it's your money.

8. Fryuo
    Date: Sun, May 27 2012 00:43:57

crinix wrote: and extremely expensive. I believe those stuff can be found in other traders from UPSB or pendolsa. anyway it's your money.
    not that expensive. some stuff is same pirce than pw, if not LITTLE items are cheaper

9. ASİSASHİ
    Date: Sun, May 27 2012 18:44:23

Infiniti wrote: About how long does it take to ship from TakariDolsa? He is located in Turkey, and I am in the US. I didn't specify any special shipping, so I think it is just standard. Does anyone have any estimates on how long it will take to get to my doorstep?
    I hope ,You will get in 7-10 days

10. ASİSASHİ
    Date: Sun, May 27 2012 18:55:16

Rudra wrote: 5$? 100% overpriced. It's not discontinued btw
    Red Tornado Pens are Discontinued and difficult to find you can ask to Factory M&G Pens Factory E mail [email][email protected][/email] (86) 21 5747 0278 phone

11. Froggy
    Date: Sun, May 27 2012 22:31:46

Quoted from Penwish:

PenwisH wrote: actually no they are not discontinued just limited production since local sales for that color were low. If can be found in the M&G shop in asias and some larger stores but mass distribution is not happening anymore due to lagging sales so while it is harder to get than others it is not out of production.
    (they referring to Red Tornado Grips) Frog~