UPSB v4

Single Member & Tag Videos / TerryAngX 6 month solo video

1. TerryAngX
    Date: Fri, May 25 2012 07:25:29

juz started pen spinning for months ago, (sorry, iposted my vid at 6 months ) plz giv comments and tips so i can improve http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m-OJSTtCKKY&feature=plcp :applaud:

2. TerryAngX
    Date: Fri, May 25 2012 07:26:05

tw can teach me how to post the video like juz watch here and not going to youtube to see it

3. Eazy
    Date: Fri, May 25 2012 12:29:27

Well, you're not bad for a 4 months spinner. Smooth sonic rise/fall you've got there. And i see you have quite a collection of zhigao pens, just like i've used to. But there are some things you can work on. 1. Learn more tricks. All i saw was sonic rise fall, index and mid bak, pinky around, maybe a swivel, tw sonic bust and a shadow. I recommend you learn wipers, inverse sonic, reverse tw sonic, try extended TA and master that shadow of yours. And try to learn bakfall and maybe bakrise, cause they look sick and you seem to have learned at least halfway for both those tricks. And try to master fingerpass and put it in the combo too. (I used to be a zhigao-using, palm-down spinner like you, and trust me, these few trick will help you a lot in palm down spinning) 2. Avoid spamming tricks, they bore people. nuff said. So learn more tricks, try new linkages and avoid spamming =D 3. [B][COLOR="red"]GET RID OF THE ZHIGAO >=|[/COLOR][/B]. I'm talking from personal experience here. I used to use zhigaos like you, and my first few vid show me using zhigao. But really, the zhigao, and all heavy long pens, limit the development of your spinning. The most you can do is maybe learn some power tricks, but you strike me as a technical spinner, like me =P Try a lighter pen, with a comfortable length. I traded my zhigao for a lighter premade spinning pen and it really helped me break through some "blocks" in my spinning. Using a heavy pen make you rely on it's momentum for tricks, and it limits the tricks you can do with that pen. You can find out more in the pen mod section, but i'm telling you, from personal experience, ditch the zhigao and get a lighter pen. I can ask me anything if you want to know more bout anything, btw, where do you live? it makes recommending pens for you easier. =D

TerryAngX wrote: tw can teach me how to post the video like juz watch here and not going to youtube to see it
    press the insert vid in the reply box and paste the link JY on spinning~ =D

4. ZappyJ^
    Date: Fri, May 25 2012 14:36:07

nice for you

5. TerryAngX
    Date: Sun, May 27 2012 05:04:22

Kkk thanks for ur comments, will improve for 2 year solo

6. TerryAngX
    Date: Sun, May 27 2012 05:04:53

any good mods i should use ?

7. x3silver
    Date: Mon, May 28 2012 12:14:35

ZG GET RID ! DONT EVER MAKE VID WITH IT But nice spinning :D

8. x3silver
    Date: Mon, May 28 2012 12:16:11

TerryAngX wrote: any good mods i should use ?
    BICtory.

9. Walkaz
    Date: Tue, May 29 2012 06:08:02

y so much hate toward zg,you can mod it :x @Eazy spamming tricks with style wont bore anyone lol on a serious note you should stop trying to spin as fast as possible,try to spin slowly and smoothly at first,as spinning fast with a lot of obvious stuck wont help also,making a solo at this stage is unwise,as you do not have enough materials to display,thus result in spamming keep up the good work

10. Eazy
    Date: Tue, May 29 2012 10:58:47

@Walkaz 9/3 well yeah, it depends on the trick =D. It's not that evident in his combo, but you should see all the negative comments a guy got for doing bakfall twice in a combo =P

11. TerryAngX
    Date: Sat, Jun 2 2012 15:09:42

K thanks for the tips anyway, but i tot bictory is a lousy light mod

12. Apocalyptic Shadows
    Date: Sat, Jun 2 2012 15:13:59

Well bictory is a good break for you away from those heavy zhigaos. But I don't like the the bictory texture IMO

13. Kazuki
    Date: Sat, Jun 2 2012 15:29:51

use a waterfall mod , good for smoothness. Terry, which part of MY you live?

14. Xienix
    Date: Sat, Jun 2 2012 15:51:50

@TerryAngX -were did you downloaded that intro? -you are so pro for a 6monther :O -new tricks to learn:....backfall? -and try to be a bit smoother ^_^

15. x3silver
    Date: Sun, Jun 3 2012 12:00:26

@TerryAngX u shud join the ZG collab >.< lol

16. TerryAngX
    Date: Mon, Jun 4 2012 07:58:55

@x3silver but i very noob la onli 8 month

17. TerryAngX
    Date: Mon, Jun 4 2012 08:00:21

@Xienix thanks but my pinkie is like stuck the my ring finger and i watched that ktrinh93 felxiblity vid thingy but nothing work

18. TerryAngX
    Date: Mon, Jun 4 2012 08:00:53

@Xienix thanks but my pinkie is like stuck the my ring finger and i watched that ktrinh93 felxiblity vid thingy but nothing work

19. Xienix
    Date: Mon, Jun 4 2012 12:11:22

TerryAngX wrote: @Xienix thanks but my pinkie is like stuck the my ring finger and i watched that ktrinh93 felxiblity vid thingy but nothing work
    i've never tried to train my felxiblity it's just trying to do the tricks and your felxiblity happens automatically