UPSB v4

Member Introductions / Minwoo

1. Minwoo
    Date: Thu, May 24 2012 10:05:26

Dear Penspinning Community, I want to thank you all for the great time I had with You and Penspinning. I am apologizing again for all wrong decision which I did. If I have finished my latest Penspinning Projects - I will "finish" with Penspinning. Best wishes and luck Minwoo - Henry Doan Thanks to everyone for everything.

2. Enkronidus
    Date: Thu, May 24 2012 10:36:37

Looking forward to your project. No matter what happens, your 1st solo is still one of my favourite solos. Your spinning is still remarkable. Not sure what I have to say. Welcome to UPSB? :<

3. Reason
    Date: Thu, May 24 2012 10:42:37

no matter what happened, you are a great spinner and you made it far. it will be sad to see you go. you have inspired me alot and i wish you well.

4. HoanGK
    Date: Thu, May 24 2012 10:43:16

you are my first inspiration to keep penspinnig

5. Ceru Seiyu
    Date: Thu, May 24 2012 11:09:46

After all that happened, you still shouldn't quit penspinning, penspinning online needs you.

6. webspider
    Date: Thu, May 24 2012 11:48:12

I bet he comes back like he always did.

7. funnky
    Date: Thu, May 24 2012 12:22:36

webspider wrote: I bet he comes back like he always did.
    yeah hahha another pro quitting big surprise.

8. Soren
    Date: Thu, May 24 2012 12:26:20

Looking forward to your upcoming project. :)

9. Walkaz
    Date: Thu, May 24 2012 12:39:06

The psing cmmunity needs you ;(

10. ZappyJ^
    Date: Thu, May 24 2012 13:46:19

gLuck minwoo 4 da next project .. :( dont quit

11. Quai
    Date: Thu, May 24 2012 13:53:27

Wait. He's quitting penspinning? How do I not know of this? Oh man. I've been inactive for quite a long time. It kinda sucks because another legend quits. :< Goodluck Minwoo! You've been a great inspiration to me! :)

12. wings
    Date: Thu, May 24 2012 14:01:16

Good luck with your final project, if it's your decision to "finish" it, then I'll respect that. btw don't be a whiny ass to stop him lol srsly

13. GraffitiSpinner
    Date: Thu, May 24 2012 15:18:05

Your desision so we will respect it. Goodbye man, du warst eine Legende

14. Kyoflow
    Date: Thu, May 24 2012 16:07:49

Oh wow one of my first and biggest inspirations is quitting? Hopefully one day he'll make an amazing comeback, but for now, good luck on your future minwoo

15. DArKT
    Date: Thu, May 24 2012 16:31:05

One of the most inspiring spinners we will ever heard of. your contribution to the Ps comunity is amazing,you were one of my favourite Spinners,i love every combo of yours. Looking forward for your big comeback one day. Maybe. i wish you good luck in whatever youre doing in your life,and release this project soon! now youre in the hall of legends! Vic,S777,Minwoo and others. i dropped a few tears writting this... T.T

16. funnky
    Date: Thu, May 24 2012 17:01:54

DArKT wrote: One of the most inspiring spinners we will ever heard of. your contribution to the Ps comunity is amazing,you were one of my favourite Spinners,i love every combo of yours. Looking forward for your big comeback one day. Maybe. i wish you good luck in whatever youre doing in your life,and release this project soon! now youre in the hall of legends! Vic,S777,Minwoo and others. i dropped a few tears writting this... T.T
    lol im a asshole.

17. DArKT
    Date: Thu, May 24 2012 18:01:30

funnky wrote: lol im a asshole.
    ...why...?

18. Kyoflow
    Date: Thu, May 24 2012 20:07:39

@DArKT

funnky wrote: yeah hahha another pro quitting big surprise.
    thats why :P

19. Saikeyo
    Date: Thu, May 24 2012 22:31:11

Nooo! You were the one I looked up to for pen spinning D:

20. Fuse
    Date: Thu, May 24 2012 23:11:24

Goodbye Minwoo, the community (most of it) will miss you. I look forward to your project and hope you come back eventually.

21. modrod
    Date: Thu, May 24 2012 23:22:18

Minwoo wrote: Dear Penspinning Community, I want to thank you all for the great time I had with You and Penspinning. I am apologizing again for all wrong decision which I did. If I have finished my latest Penspinning Projects - I will "finish" with Penspinning. Best wishes and luck Minwoo - Henry Doan Thanks to everyone for everything.
    Minwoo, I sure hope you do not quit. You have been a great friend to modrod and myself, and a real asset in the pen spinning community. You may have made an error in judgement, but you have taken ownership of your mistake. You have also apologized. That means you have paid the necessary price of humility - which should be enough, imvho. modrod believes in the spiritual principle of forgiveness and redemption. i hope you change your mind. Sincerely, cris

22. Demon
    Date: Thu, May 24 2012 23:56:02

modrod wrote: Minwoo, I sure hope you do not quit. You have been a great friend to modrod and myself, and a real asset in the pen spinning community. You may have made an error in judgement, but you have taken ownership of your mistake. You have also apologized. That means you have paid the necessary price of humility - which should be enough, imvho. modrod believes in the spiritual principle of forgiveness and redemption. i hope you change your mind. Sincerely, cris
    Sounds a little like Gandhi lol Jkjk no offence. I do hope Minwoo stays though

23. __H2__
    Date: Fri, May 25 2012 00:25:03

Quitting after falling makes people a coward Rising after falling makes people a hero @Minwoo you're always a hero in PS community. Mistake was in the past, trying to fix it is the work to do in present and future. I dont think that mistake can easily beat you like that. You're still one of the biggest inspiration to all spinners in PS community from the beginning up to now, you know. :). Whatever it is, respect your decision. :)

24. modrod
    Date: Fri, May 25 2012 00:29:47

I'm showing my age. :-) Don't make me roll on my side to Germany to make the point!

25. Frip
    Date: Fri, May 25 2012 02:48:52

@Minwoo bye.

26. ReVo
    Date: Fri, May 25 2012 06:15:02

who want to rape him? i go first lol -but why you quit?

27. Pendragon
    Date: Fri, May 25 2012 13:15:27

don´t quit minwoo please stay

28. Kazuki
    Date: Fri, May 25 2012 13:24:04

you shouldn't quit minwoo , penspinning online needs you , you forgot ? We don't wanna lost a legend again and again .

29. EffecT
    Date: Fri, May 25 2012 14:26:25

You are my inspiration minwoo, you posted your tutorials in youtube, after all those tutorials, your tutorials are really amazing to me. You are a legend, pen spinning online needs you, you are the only person for this. So please don't quit minwoo, you are my inspiration, and Lastly, I hope you will have the inspiration to proceed your pen spinning career. Sincerely, EffecT

30. Vaan
    Date: Fri, May 25 2012 14:56:37

What's happening to the ps world, now it's minwoo. Goodluck :D

31. Kionz
    Date: Fri, May 25 2012 15:27:24

don't do tat minwoo.

32. Spazmok
    Date: Fri, May 25 2012 19:28:10

looking forward for your vid :) Your style during R5 was amazing i loved it! Im realy sad that it was one of your last combos

33. Dris
    Date: Fri, May 25 2012 21:08:49

@Minwoo, You are an amazing spinner and many of your combos inspired me to be better than I was. I don't know what underlying factors there might have been, if any, but despite the mistakes you made, you still rose to the top and should be respected. You are a legend. You stand amongst VGG, S777, and plenty of the other amazing spinners. Quitting for now or quitting for good, I do not know, but I believe you should return one day. Even if that's not the case, you will never be forgotten. Throughout the years, you have become an inspiration to many, many pen spinners. You will be remembered for what you brought to the pen spinning community. Thank you. ~Dris

34. BeyondEminence
    Date: Fri, May 25 2012 21:12:34

Like it wasnt bad enough that Bonkura died, then Vic quit.... Now my last idol is quitting....... Goody....

35. GeeGeeGee
    Date: Fri, May 25 2012 22:27:04

well......c ya Henry.

36. sangara
    Date: Sat, May 26 2012 03:23:10

Why are you all giving this man respect when he doesn't respect you? He does not care. You shouldn't either.

37. Kyoflow
    Date: Sat, May 26 2012 03:44:36

sangara wrote: Why are you all giving this man respect when he doesn't respect you? He does not care. You shouldn't either.
    We respect him for his skill in pen spinning. That hasn't changed. Cheating showed he has poor morals, but not poor skills. Maybe this was becoming too stressful for him, causing him to cheat. I'm not saying that it's ok to cheat, but I believe he is still a skilled spinner and he deserves some respect for that at the vey least. Hopefully this temporary/permanent break will allow time for him to rethink that he did to the community by cheating.

38. Wilsonouh
    Date: Sun, May 27 2012 05:46:29

see you...but how about the Pen Spinning Online?

39. neoknux_009
    Date: Sun, May 27 2012 13:21:01

ill miss you bro. our battle was one at least people will remember...lol. good luck.

40. taichi1082
    Date: Sun, May 27 2012 14:48:43

BeyondEminence wrote: Like it wasnt bad enough that Bonkura died
    What

41. Nashi
    Date: Sun, May 27 2012 15:52:28

taichi1082 wrote: What
    You must be new here.

42. astronaut
    Date: Sun, May 27 2012 16:20:15

Minwoo, you are one of my biggest idols. I am amazed at how close your score was to Spinnerpeem's in 2009 and I am also amazed at how much your style has changed since then. My style is greatly based off of yours. You are very successful in the fact that everyone respects you not just because of your spinning, but where it has gotten you. To see you quit is like seeing supawit or Spinnerpeem quit. I have been spinning for about 1.5 years and I just wish that I could have seen you spin more in outside of a WT/WC. I see you as most of the world saw vicgotgame, supawit, S777, or Bonkura: pen spinners who are a great representation of their country's pen spinning skill. When I quit I will give credit to you, like how you gave credit to Ayatori in your second solo. :king:

43. BeyondEminence
    Date: Sun, May 27 2012 17:45:31

taichi1082 wrote: What
    Do you even know who Bonkura is.....? If you don't then ill give you a brief history. He was in JEB and he was an AMAZING spinner. Then at the age of 23 or so he died of unexpected heart failure.... R.I.P. Bonkura. You will never be forgotten.

44. Nashi
    Date: Sun, May 27 2012 17:48:09

BeyondEminence wrote: Do you even know who Bonkura is.....? If you don't then ill give you a brief history. He was in JEB and he was an AMAZING spinner. Then at the age of 23 or so he died of unexpected heart failure.... R.I.P. Bonkura. You will never be forgotten.
    You must be new here.

45. Fuse
    Date: Sun, May 27 2012 18:14:51

Telling taichi about Bonkura is like telling Mark Zuckerberg about Bill Gates. Bad comparison, but you know what I mean.

46. taichi1082
    Date: Sun, May 27 2012 20:38:28

BeyondEminence wrote: Do you even know who Bonkura is.....? If you don't then ill give you a brief history. He was in JEB and he was an AMAZING spinner. Then at the age of 23 or so he died of unexpected heart failure.... R.I.P. Bonkura. You will never be forgotten.
    Thanks bro, I'll remember next time

47. Tentcell
    Date: Mon, May 28 2012 04:21:32

U mad Minwoo? I wish I could quit life when I made a mistake.

48. MickChickenn
    Date: Mon, May 28 2012 05:17:33

Bro, you are telling one of the best penspinners alive right now, the leader of LPSA, one of the most elite boards out there, about something that he has know about for probably 1/3rd of your lifetime.

49. BeyondEminence
    Date: Wed, May 30 2012 19:09:05

Nashi wrote: You must be new here.
    ...I am a bit new here but I know who Bonkura is..... Besides if Taichi is a very phenomenal spinner then why did he say "what" when i said that it was bad that Bonkura died.

50. Nashi
    Date: Wed, May 30 2012 21:26:30

Because he was confused by your sentence.

51. Xienix
    Date: Wed, May 30 2012 21:50:58

D: and another great penspinner is gone D:

52. Accuru
    Date: Fri, Jun 1 2012 00:46:00

here comes the champion the mighty mighty champion welcome bro wooooooooottt

53. taichi1082
    Date: Fri, Jun 1 2012 01:58:46

BeyondEminence wrote: Besides if Taichi is a very phenomenal spinner then why did he say "what" when i said that it was bad that Bonkura died.
    Because you are comparing the death of a young japanese student (who had family and friends) to some guy quitting his hobby. What were you thinking... By the way, I have to say one thing: Minwoo has always been a open, nice and above all professional guy who didn't care for drama, trolling and other childish stuff. He accomplished a lot, he is one of the most successful penspinners of all time, there is no way of denying that. And even though I critizised him a lot, I really value some of his works. "Minwoo Solo Video 02" a.k.a. "taking a break". I watched this video at least 100 times and it's the inspiration for my own retrospective video "I love penspinning". I also value his person. I met him 3 times and even though we didn't really talk much, I always respected him for his way of treating his fans or in general people who idolize him. I can't get rid of this feeling of guilt in the back of my head. Maybe he could have ended his career in a more decent way if it wasn't for me. Best luck in all your future endeavours @Minwoo

54. Sc00t
    Date: Fri, Jun 1 2012 14:07:34

if you cant forgive yourself how can you expect us to goodbye anyway

55. BeyondEminence
    Date: Fri, Jun 1 2012 22:35:13

taichi1082 wrote: Because you are comparing the death of a young japanese student (who had family and friends) to some guy quitting his hobby. What were you thinking...@Minwoo
    ......I was just saying that it was really sad that Bonkura died.... That's all..... He was my favorite spinner and my inspiration, guaranteed to be an inspiration to many other also, and it was just sad to see that he died at such a young age too. When Bonkura died I just thought I had to become better and better for the sake of him. Now that Minwoo, my second favorite spinner, is also done with psing i feel that i have to get even better. Btw if you didn't just say "What" then this whole conversation wouldn't even have started (just putting a fact out there)

56. chris
    Date: Sat, Jun 2 2012 00:18:09

@Minwoo do you still bboy? Anyway, good luck with the project.

57. __H2__
    Date: Sat, Jun 2 2012 01:24:24

BeyondEminence wrote: ......I was just saying that it was really sad that Bonkura died.... That's all..... He was my favorite spinner and my inspiration, guaranteed to be an inspiration to many other also, and it was just sad to see that he died at such a young age too. When Bonkura died I just thought I had to become better and better for the sake of him. Now that Minwoo, my second favorite spinner, is also done with psing i feel that i have to get even better. Btw if you didn't just say "What" then this whole conversation wouldn't even have started (just putting a fact out there)
    u can really stop here right now, no need to reply all the cmts about u like that =___=........this topic is about Minwoo, not to prove your point.

58. BeyondEminence
    Date: Sat, Jun 2 2012 13:23:20

__H2__ wrote: u can really stop here right now, no need to reply all the cmts about u like that =___=........this topic is about Minwoo, not to prove your point.
    Was planning to stop here right now. Case closed 0-0?

59. Raptor
    Date: Tue, Jun 12 2012 09:55:08

Thank you for all the memories you gave the community. Your mods, solos and you, Minwoo will always be remembered. _██_ (°ᴗƪ) -Raptor:sfsr:

60. FronSTAN
    Date: Sat, Jun 16 2012 09:42:35

It's a pity. Minwoo's tutors on PSOnline were the best.

61. TerryAngX
    Date: Thu, Jun 21 2012 00:31:10

why is this pro quitting from PS???

62. Accuru
    Date: Fri, Jun 29 2012 05:13:38

you have showed me the route to psing thnx buddy

63. Pwiglis
    Date: Mon, Jul 2 2012 04:16:36

so sad ... dont be like this minwoo

64. GreenCheeze
    Date: Sat, Jul 14 2012 01:18:12

Minwoo, you are one of the greatest and most famous spinners yet....(It's on the wiki)..... I really hate to see you leave.... I even made your mod! You made a mistake, but that's ok. Don't leave please!