UPSB v4

Member Introductions / Ohaithere :)

1. StachuK1992
    Date: Wed, May 23 2012 01:20:36

Technically, I've introduced myself here before, but I never really got into penspinning at the time. My name is Stachu Korick, I'm 19, and if any of you have been around speedsolving.com, you've probably seen me cubing and doing related things. I'm in central PA, USA. If any of you happen to be near and want to meet up, let me know. I've gotten pretty bored of cubing recently. After four and a half years of it, going to over ten competitions including Nationals twice, I think I've experienced most that there is to the community and the act itself. As this hobby is dying, I felt the need for another, and I'm turning to you guys. I'm...quite bad. I can do a thumbaround, sonic (my best fundamental by far), and charge (best is 10x). I'm working on reverse sonic and reverse charge right now (or does "charge" come before the other word?). Anyway, I usually like to keep up with a community as I progress in a skill. Before cubing it was Line Rider (yeah, there was an actual community for that!). Well, more specifically Line Rider Zada and ZadaRider (if anyone here used to be on the ZadaRider forums let me know). So that's me. ex-cuber using an RSVP, planning on making a RSVP CX in a bit. You can call me -statue

2. Quake
    Date: Wed, May 23 2012 01:53:19

:welcome: to UPSB. any questions, feel free to ask me.

3. Saikeyo
    Date: Wed, May 23 2012 02:04:39

Welcome to UPSB, hope you like it here (I know I do :3)