UPSB v4

Tutorials Pending Approval / Kerskuri G3 Mod

1. +Kerskuri+
    Date: Sat, May 19 2012 19:17:47

=========================== Stats: =========================== Kerskuri G3 Mod COG=COP=COSS Length: 20cm Weight: about the same weight as a Kuzu I think, I am not quite sure Style: Single Sided Writing-Mechanism: N/A Ink-Type: N/A Estimated-Cost: quite expensive =========================== Materials List: =========================== 1x Pilot G3 (Metal or Plastic doesen´t matter) 1x Hyperjell 1x Uni Impact Rt/ Signo Broad/ Knocktype 2x Pentel Hybrid Gel Grip 2x Signo Broads 1-2x Sailor 1x Hi Tec-c/ G1 1x Gripmatic 2 Rings Anyball Grip 2x Inlays =========================== I always wanted to create a mod that looks like a kuzu but where the inner workings are totally different, not only some tips on the front and a Hyperjellcap on the back. So I tried to create this new mod but I never was satisfied with the cap. One time it was too light the other time to heavy and after a long time I get the idea with the gripmatic frontpiece. Altough my English isn´t that good I hope you are able to understand everything. When you have questions post them in this thread or send me a pm. Anyways, let´s get started. Take apart the G3, saw the thread off and file down all the bumps (like in the Firefly G3). Now tape the back of the G3 body so the Hyperjell Cap would fit on snuggly and insert an inlay(Size: 8,6cm x 2,5cm but you can only see 8,0cm x 2,0cm!) Cut the Hyperjell front at 2,5 cm like it´s shown in the picture and file down the bumps. Take a piece from the Signo Broad inktube and tape it, so it would fit nice & snuggly inside the G3 body and the Hyperjell frontpart. Put the taped inktube piece inside the G3 and the Hyperjell frontpart like it´s shown in the picture. Also add a gripring from the Hgg and 0,7 cm of Signo Broad grip to the front. Attach one Signo tip to the Hi Tec-c/ G1 tip. Attach the tips to the front and tape them so everything is secure and won´t fall apart. Put a HGG grip over the front(It will be helpfull when you stretch it bevore) Take a 1,5 cm long piece from the Signo Broad Grip(I used HGG grip) and put it over the tips. Now take the Uni Impact RT/ Signo Broad/ Knocktype grip and make a gripcut. Put the gripcut over the HGG grip and place 6 rings of Sailor grip in front of it. If you did this you are finished with the front and the body of your Kerskuri G3. Now let´s start with the back. Take the hyperjell cap do a clipcut and remove the little rubber thing. Now take the Gripmatic and cut a 2,5 cm long piece from the front. Take two rings of Anyball grip and put it inside the Gripmatic frontpiece. Attach one HGG tip to the second signo tip and add a little bit of tape like it´s shown in the picture(Use teflon tape, glue, ...) Screw the tips on the Gripmatic frontpiece. Cut 2,9 cm from the second Hgg Grip and put it over the Gripmatic front piece. Add an insert(Size: 3,0 cm x 3,4 cm) and put the whole thing into the Hyperjell cap. Put the Hyperjell cap on the back of the G3 body and you´re done. Have fun, hope you like it. When there are any questions pls post them in this thread. ;) ps.: Credit for the Inlay go to iVodka. Big thank to him for all his beautiful inlays.

2. Danny116
    Date: Sat, May 19 2012 19:41:06

That looks awesome!!! and from the parts it should be a little lighter then a kuzu. definitely making one!

3. Zeta
    Date: Sat, May 19 2012 20:34:49

Looks nice, i'll try to get one.

4. sopi
    Date: Sat, May 19 2012 20:37:47

nice mod and great tutorial

5. +Kerskuri+
    Date: Sat, May 19 2012 20:46:00

thx for the positiv feedback @Danny116 you may be right i don´t have a kuzu so I can´t say how much it weighs

6. Soren
    Date: Sat, May 19 2012 21:07:50

Mod looks amazing, but the grip cut would be hard for me.

7. Whoadie
    Date: Sun, May 20 2012 01:31:22

The mod looks good, but the tutorial is amazing. Looks really professional.

8. Colbyy
    Date: Sun, May 20 2012 01:39:42

Looks very nice and well thought out. Quite expensive :D

9. Kyoflow
    Date: Sun, May 20 2012 01:53:48

another sc g3 mod named after a spinner to add to the list :P amazing mod though, i really want to make one if it wasnt for my modding skills lol also, based on the tutorial is should be lighter than kuzu, as the kuzu mod weighs quite a bit for an sc mod

10. Xitra
    Date: Sun, May 20 2012 06:13:42

looks awesome *-* but needs so much parts D=

11. Masahiro[FPSB]
    Date: Sun, May 20 2012 12:28:52

Very Nice ^^

12. Shinji
    Date: Mon, May 21 2012 11:56:07

Very nice, might try it out ! !

13. ItsNick
    Date: Tue, May 22 2012 16:23:50

GREAT MOD EVEr btw..how long and wad grip shud put under hgg grip(front) EDIT:opps...sorry...i dint read properly

14. __H2__
    Date: Fri, May 25 2012 01:44:49

the HJ part and Gripmatic are genius, used lots of spare parts is just awesome. Great work dude, definitely make one XD