UPSB v4

Tutorials Pending Approval / RazR Mod

1. Saikeyo
    Date: Sat, May 19 2012 17:23:24

[video=youtube;kCrb_DuXAi8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kCrb_DuXAi8&feature=youtu.be[/video] =========================== [B]Stats[/B]: COG:COP Length: 22cm Weight: 19g Style: Double-sided, non-writable Estimated-Cost:~$10 =========================== =========================== [B]Materials[/B]: Super Pirat Body (1) Gripmatic Tips (2) Uni Signo Tips (2) G3 Cap (2) White Comssa Caps (2) Special Penwish Hoops (4) Comssa Backplug (1) Cutting Tool (Saw or something) Teflon Tape (Anything to keep the caps on) =========================== [B]Instructions[/B]: 1) Cut off the blue portion of the Super Pirat Body 2) Push in the Comssa Backplug into the end of the Super Pirat 3) Wrap the tip and the backplug with some Teflon tape 4) Take the G3 Caps and cut 2cm off from the side without the opening 5) Place the cut G3 Cap into the Comssa cap with the cut part facing the cap 6) Put the Gripmatic tips into the G3 Cap 7) Place two of the hoops inside of the G3 cap around the Gripmatic tip 8) Push it in so the tip is stable 9) Under cap the Signo tips inside the Comssa Caps 10) Place the finished cap onto the Pirate Body 11) /done If the G3 caps are loose on the comssa caps, you could wrap the comssa caps with a few layers of clear scotch tape, something to enlarge the thickness, without it being visually visible. =========================== Will be updated in the future with pictures

2. VicGotGame
    Date: Sat, May 19 2012 17:27:40

very nice mod... nice combo too.. some grips would help though

3. zDerekS
    Date: Sat, May 19 2012 17:39:18

ofmg nice mod i love this mod

4. funnky
    Date: Sat, May 19 2012 17:57:44

yes!!!! thanks man this is for sure the next mod im going to make..

5. Soren
    Date: Sat, May 19 2012 21:09:03

Cool innovation, I would make if I had the materials.

6. Wikero
    Date: Sat, May 19 2012 23:58:05

so nice mod :D I liked a lot^^ I would like to do it or buy it (I'll do when I get some money TT________TT) only $10?? hmmm I think I can afford it (depending of the shipping costs hahaha)

7. Zkhan
    Date: Sun, May 20 2012 01:07:38

Not a bad variation. Nice tut.