UPSB v4

Collaboration Videos / LPSA 2nd

1. taichi1082
    Date: Fri, May 18 2012 13:26:12

[video=youtube;08tQgnLjADU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=08tQgnLjADU[/video]

2. Nashi
    Date: Fri, May 18 2012 13:29:52

Nice, nice. Germa...eeeh, Liechtenstein so strong.

3. ChainBreak
    Date: Fri, May 18 2012 13:49:32

Because GPC is too mainstream. :trollface:

4. Walkaz
    Date: Fri, May 18 2012 14:40:49

proo!! where's spring and neetom? :O

5. Demon
    Date: Fri, May 18 2012 14:53:54

Walkaz 9/3 wrote: proo!! where's spring and neetom? :O
    spring nvr submit :P

6. Lekunga
    Date: Fri, May 18 2012 17:04:11

i think he intended to, but he didn't or didn't make it in time .____________.'

7. Fuse
    Date: Fri, May 18 2012 19:42:04

Very nice, simple editing/labeling, awesome spinning too.

8. Zeta
    Date: Fri, May 18 2012 20:28:58

But, but, is LPSA a board? If it's not public, it's not a board but a team!

9. ChainBreak
    Date: Fri, May 18 2012 20:40:49

To participate in WC you need a board. LPSA participated -> LPSA is a board.

10. taichi1082
    Date: Fri, May 18 2012 21:13:38

Zeta wrote: But, but, is LPSA a board? If it's not public, it's not a board but a team!
    http://www.psws-blog.de/board/ /board/, There you go :)

11. Colbyy
    Date: Fri, May 18 2012 23:24:29

Isn't Liechtenstein pretty small?

12. Nashi
    Date: Fri, May 18 2012 23:27:39

They emigrated to germany for more space.

13. Yamaguchi
    Date: Sat, May 19 2012 03:04:43

hai taichi ^^

14. MickChickenn
    Date: Sat, May 19 2012 04:12:08

I want to hate LPSA so badly, but I can't with this video playing.

15. sangara
    Date: Sat, May 19 2012 04:16:57

I was under the impression I'd be watching more than 3 spinners.

16. funnky
    Date: Sat, May 19 2012 05:33:14

Colbyy wrote: Isn't Liechtenstein pretty small?
    its the 4th biggest country in the world.

17. Kyoflow
    Date: Sat, May 19 2012 05:33:54

so liechtenstein has its own board, and the U.S. doesnt...

18. Zeta
    Date: Sat, May 19 2012 06:22:58

I thought it's was private, i read it on youtube on the video of my Miwoo for the 2nd round.

19. Nashi
    Date: Sat, May 19 2012 06:41:38

Yes, it is an invite only board, which was founded by taichi and some other german spinners. many of the good spinners from gpc are in lpsa (or both boards) because GPC sucks hard. no words to descripe the stupidness in GPC... Unfortunately, the annoying sideeffect is that every newbie thinks now, that he could make his own board and until now everyone failed horribly (which was kind of entertaining, though). I just wonder what would happen, if a Liechtensteiner would start spinning, if they would let him in. :trollface:

20. Colbyy
    Date: Sat, May 19 2012 06:42:45

funnky wrote: its the 4th biggest country in the world.
    Just looked it up, it's one of the smallest countries in the world.

21. Nashi
    Date: Sat, May 19 2012 06:44:43

Obvious troll is obvious...okay you don't live in europe but at least knowing a bit about geography?

22. funnky
    Date: Sat, May 19 2012 06:49:46

Nashi wrote: Obvious troll is obvious...okay you don't live in europe but at least knowing a bit about geography?
    no...i wasnt trolling hahaha. isnt it also one of he Richest countries too? or a least in europe?

23. Nashi
    Date: Sat, May 19 2012 07:07:10

Oh funnky. :facepalm: Well nevermind. :D Uhm, could be one of the richest...but only because it is so small, haha. I mean their population is what... 500.000? Not sure but around that number.

24. ZappyJ^
    Date: Sat, May 19 2012 09:33:14

nice cv :D

25. Fuse
    Date: Sat, May 19 2012 11:27:49

Nashi wrote: Unfortunately, the annoying sideeffect is that every newbie thinks now, that he could make his own board and until now everyone failed horribly (which was kind of entertaining, though).
    Jamaican Pen Spinning Board. So they just happen to be a group of friends who are all amazing at PSing? That's cool, most of my friends don't have determination to PS that much.

26. DArKT
    Date: Sat, May 19 2012 13:07:22

Danm Impulse!!! and Danm Taichi!!!

27. Phyr
    Date: Sat, May 19 2012 15:01:54

Nashi wrote: [B]Unfortunately, the annoying sideeffect is that every newbie thinks now, that he could make his own board and until now everyone failed horribly (which was kind of entertaining, though.[/B] [B]I just wonder what would happen, if a Liechtensteiner would start spinning, if they would let him in[/B]. :trollface:
    About the first thing that you are talking, i thing that was plenty more a theory than a fact. New boards are still made by national terms, administrative territory or same speaking countrys, and, of course, like my board (CLPSA - Chilean Pen Spinning Association), not made by newbies or people with lack of responsability to maintain a PSing community in a good way. In the second thing, assuming that LPSA is now in serious business in the PSing scenario, i assume they would let any liechtensteiner to enter, cause speaking about the land where they are stablish, a liechtensteiner is in absolute right to enter on his own country board. BTW, the collab is awesome guys, nice luck and good job on making LPSA a more serious board. Bye.

28. Nashi
    Date: Sat, May 19 2012 15:39:25

@Phyr In GPC were at least three other attempts afterwards to create another closed board. GPSA (failed horribly), ChocolateSpinners (failed) and now CPS (not failed yet, but almost, lawl). edit: Just saw that there was also FDSPS, lol. I guess it just became inactive without some trolling attempt from their admin in GPC to ruin their "credibility"

29. Phyr
    Date: Sat, May 19 2012 15:57:51

Nashi wrote: @Phyr In GPC were at least three other attempts afterwards to create another closed board. GPSA (failed horribly), ChocolateSpinners (failed) and now CPS (not failed yet, but almost, lawl). edit: Just saw that there was also FDSPS, lol. I guess it just became inactive without some trolling attempt from their admin in GPC to ruin their "credibility"
    But in general terms, the succeded boards and new boards actually that are in the PSing (1 year since the creation or maybe months) are made by the country people spinners and almost not made by newbies. Maybe the cases that you are talking exist (i'm not saying that is not true), but are like isolated from the global scenario. Cya =).

30. ChainBreak
    Date: Sat, May 19 2012 15:58:49

ASCPSB :trollface:

31. Nashi
    Date: Sat, May 19 2012 16:11:16

ASCPSB? New board? Link pl0x. A copycat of ASCPB? D: @Phyr: Yes, so? It is still a fact, that every newbie now thinks, that he can create an own board and fails. You can deduce that from the sheer number of boards which were created (Well i guess you can limit this phenomenon almost entirely to GPC since LPSA also evolved from GPC). They usually don't want to present a whole country. TCPA (The Chocolate Spinner Association), GPSA (Green Pen Spinner Association), CPS (Collective Pen Spinners), FDSPS (Forum deutschsprachiger Pen Spinner). Even LPSA does not represent Liechtenstein in reality, they just took that small country for whatever reason, they're all germans (okay not anymore). I know that boards are usually created by people who want their country represented in the PS-scene.

32. Phyr
    Date: Sat, May 19 2012 16:21:28

@Nashi: That's what i trying to telling you, the thing is only happen on GPC or germany spinners. that's why i'm telling you, that the thing is was more like a theory, that those things would spread to other country boards, more exaclty, that would happen in global terms. Sorry if i wasn't clear.

33. taichi1082
    Date: Sat, May 19 2012 16:44:16

Thats actually a very delicate matter, even the question of sovereignty applies here. You have to keep in mind events like PDS vs. KPSA, where a new board was formed becuase Mr. LSC, the old admin was screwing everyone over. Is PDS still the legitimate representation of the korean penspinners? One argument in favour would be that he was the first to found a board. Also what about TWPS, PSH and HKPSA. I don't think I need to explain that legitimacy of some of those boards' nations is questionable (from the perspective of other nations and/or the UN, not mine). Would it be ok to found a Palestinian penspinning board, even though the nation is not accepted as one by other nations? I need to stress this: Anyone can claim a "national board". If it's legitimate or not, depends on the scenes perception and ultimately, if this board is allowed to participate in the World Cup/Tournament. But disregarding all of that: @Zombo constructed the World Cup/Tournament this way, because it just so happens that penspinners usually gather by nation (=board). Given that some nations didn't experience a "penspinning trend" like Germany did (I'm refering to KZPSC and others), why should we still hold on to this way of legitimizing a board? To me, this seems arbitrary, considering the low number of active/"good" spinners in said boards.

34. Phyr
    Date: Sat, May 19 2012 23:11:41

@taichi1082: indeed, a very delicated topic, just as you say, the boards are unify or created by spinners for nations or other type of nationality/territory/speaking matters, but the actually they are some boards that are stablished and kick away this and as you remebered, the PDS vs KPSA was a great thread... like a "South Korean War". In this way, i thing there is a vacuum in terms of what is board ?, what is accepted as one ? or accepted board in a country ? (one representing a country). About the level, i think that KZPSC did a good job for participate in a WC, we cannot pretend to make that, in every WC, look for the same boards as usual or not letting new boards joining and make penspinning more famous around the world. Would be good to make a quality round for every board that aren't in the PSing scenario or they have not WC experience. Bye.

35. Frip
    Date: Tue, May 22 2012 15:50:23

Nashi wrote: many of the good spinners from gpc are in lpsa
    :trollface: Nice collab, now buy LPSA RSVPs in my trade thread :woop: