UPSB v4

Member Introductions / Hey UPSB lmao, I can't believe you guys are still alive.

1. Oo__SUPERMAN__oO
    Date: Wed, May 16 2012 15:15:18

So, how's UPSB now? Been long since I last came here Damn. I forgot my old name and my old username and my old shit, but i've been here since ages. How's the people here now? Who are the good spinners now? Where's Zombo?

2. Ceru Seiyu
    Date: Wed, May 16 2012 16:54:27

Whoever you are, it's not nice to try baiting the spinners who don't know who you are in the shoutbox.

3. CastleMaster
    Date: Wed, May 16 2012 17:18:31

eurocracy wrote: Whoever you are, it's not nice to try baiting the spinners who don't know who you are in the shoutbox.
    Totally agreed!

4. Yamaguchi
    Date: Wed, May 16 2012 18:04:03

Oo__SUPERMAN__oO wrote: So, how's UPSB now? Been long since I last came here Damn. I forgot my old name and my old username and my old shit, but i've been here since ages. How's the people here now? Who are the good spinners now? Where's Zombo?
    I see, you're from the Philippines ^_^ musta po hehehe

5. Kyoflow
    Date: Wed, May 16 2012 18:59:51

Lol you sound like me from a few months ago. I took several years off from upsb and just got back mid January this year and I changed my name and everything. :welcome: back!

6. webspider
    Date: Wed, May 16 2012 20:42:18

OP, you might want to change your name as well.

7. MickChickenn
    Date: Wed, May 16 2012 23:31:20

You might want to consider developing a brain, or at least a set of testicles and change your name to something that doesn't look like it belongs to a 12 year old on Xbox Live.

8. Sekai
    Date: Thu, May 17 2012 00:25:12

MickChickenn wrote: You might want to consider developing a brain, or at least a set of testicles and change your name to something that doesn't look like it belongs to a 12 year old on Xbox Live.
    ^this i loled so bad at that, and yay, agree :P XD

9. Enkronidus
    Date: Thu, May 17 2012 03:44:43

Welcome back? I can't seem to remember you. But it's good to have old peeps back again!