UPSB v4

Where to find Pens in... / Pens in Pakistan.

1. BeyondEminence
    Date: Mon, May 14 2012 20:39:05

Hey UPSB :D Im going to Pakistan for vacation this summer and Im looking forward to it alot :D I finnally get to see all of my cousins that I havent seen in like a decade! My question is do you think that Pakistan will have any international pens like Comssas, Sailors, etc. that are worth buying? IF they do I can get them and make a pretty decent mod. So in the comments if you know that they will or think please tell me. All replies are appreciated (as always) :D NOTE- if you are going to be racist/offensive I will tell a mod *Just an FYI* EDIT: Would their be any pens that are potential subs for other things? Such as Airfits/Dr. Grip (jap ver.)?

2. Kyoflow
    Date: Mon, May 14 2012 21:05:59

Dong-a is a Korean company so I doubt Pakistan would have comssas

3. BeyondEminence
    Date: Mon, May 14 2012 23:01:44

Kyoflow wrote: Dong-a is a Korean company so I doubt Pakistan would have comssas
    Yeah but my cousins say that their neighbors are HARDCORE KOREAN and they possibly know stores that were started by a Korean/Japanese person.

4. Whoadie
    Date: Mon, May 14 2012 23:47:00

I think there may be a daiso in pakistan

5. XYZaki
    Date: Tue, May 15 2012 02:19:43

I know for fact that you can find imported Japanese stationery, and probably Korean too. But why would you spend your money on pens when you can buy Halal McDonalds and shady pirated copies of PartitionMagic? EDIT: DUDE, if you can find Strawberry flavored marshmallows, or any other flavored marshmallows, I will buy them from you. I'm serious.

6. funnky
    Date: Tue, May 15 2012 04:33:36

BeyondEminence wrote: Hey UPSB :D Im going to Pakistan for vacation this summer and Im looking forward to it alot :D I finnally get to see all of my cousins that I havent seen in like a decade! My question is do you think that Pakistan will have any international pens like Comssas, Sailors, etc. that are worth buying? IF they do I can get them and make a pretty decent mod. So in the comments if you know that they will or think please tell me. All replies are appreciated (as always) :D NOTE-[COLOR="red"] if you are going to be racist/offensive I will tell a mod *Just an FYI* [/COLOR] EDIT: Would their be any pens that are potential subs for other things? Such as Airfits/Dr. Grip (jap ver.)?
    im pretty sure the pens they sell there are bombs or something. hahaha

7. Wikero
    Date: Tue, May 15 2012 05:42:53

funnky wrote: im pretty sure the pens they sell there are bombs or something. hahaha
    I thought that xDDDDDD Enviado desde mi GT-I5800 usando Tapatalk

8. hamaadkhan
    Date: Tue, Nov 26 2013 09:11:13

one of the oldest pens company in Pakistan Is Piano.. every use there pens in Pakistan they are well known Pens Maker to join them on facebook visit facebook.com/Sayyedengineers