UPSB v4

Battlezone / ChainBreak Vs Terumi

1. ChainBreak
    Date: Sun, May 13 2012 13:05:40

@ChainBreak [video=youtube;PAArWOORy7c]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PAArWOORy7c[/video] GL (sun)

2. Ceru Seiyu
    Date: Sun, May 13 2012 16:03:18

Terumi for better/more linkages, though rather odd to end with a rex trick.

3. Quake
    Date: Sun, May 13 2012 17:00:11

eurocracy wrote: rather odd to end with a rex trick.
    i think thats what makes his combo more unique.

4. Fuse
    Date: Sun, May 13 2012 19:17:24

While Terumi had an awkward angle IMO, vote still goes to him.

5. Reason
    Date: Sun, May 13 2012 20:59:45

terumi had nice linkages, but it was over all spammy looking and didnt have a very good flow IMO that being said +1 chainbreak for a more visually appealing combo and a nice flow.

6. SA1
    Date: Mon, May 14 2012 01:38:41

Reason wrote: terumi had nice linkages, but it was over all spammy looking and didnt have a very good flow IMO that being said +1 chainbreak for a more visually appealing combo and a nice flow.
    agreed

7. Raffa
    Date: Mon, May 14 2012 18:00:02

+1 for Terumi, yes it was a bit spammy but looked better than CBs Combo.

8. Soren
    Date: Mon, May 14 2012 18:13:38

I voted randomly without watching the videos. Idgaf. Dilligaf. Umad? Lol jk.

9. Sc00t
    Date: Mon, May 14 2012 20:20:43

Supergirl wrote: I voted randomly without watching the videos. Idgaf. Dilligaf. Umad? Lol jk.
    lols, battlezone is the only section you'll find me taking anything seriously, im in trollmode most of the time for the battle: i liked chainbreak's style more, but terumi is simply at a higher level overall. chainbreak's use of bakfall in a combo was refreshing, and nostalgic to see because it used to be fairly common in older combos, but seems to have been replaced by power tricks. His finisher was also rather weird. When I see a rex trick i expect something afterwards to balance out the flair. Terumi should work on making the tricks look more fluid, they didn't seem have enough 'rotation', although the variety and overall difficulty of the linkages was notably superior.