UPSB v4

Off-topic / Computer help needed

1. Jazz
    Date: Sat, May 12 2012 02:21:32

So, my computer started to malfunction about a week ago. It started when I first restarted the computer. When it boot, I noticed that explorer.exe was not responding. I had to go into the processes and end it, then create a new task in order for it to work. This is not a big problem, but the other is. I found out that I couldn't open any applications(chrome,IE,games), but they would be running in my task managers processes. I need to open an application as administrator then it would finally show up on the screen. Much help is needed :) Thanks in advance.

2. Reverse
    Date: Sat, May 12 2012 04:09:49

Might be explorer.exe file in your computer was being corrupted. But sorry, I think I could not give you an advice to restore it

3. webspider
    Date: Sat, May 12 2012 08:26:50

I'm really sorry for you that you'll probably never find out what caused it and how to fix that problem. You should know what to do then.

4. Xitra
    Date: Fri, May 18 2012 08:00:33

explorer? If that is not working.. you will need help from pros.maybe go to windows forums??

5. XYZaki
    Date: Fri, May 18 2012 08:59:02

Try System Restore.

6. Jazz
    Date: Fri, May 18 2012 15:20:15

XYZaki wrote: Try System Restore.
    I love you in the gayest, homosexual way possible. Fixed the problem. Corrupted installation of audio sound card.

7. XYZaki
    Date: Fri, May 18 2012 19:52:25

Jazz wrote: I love you in the gayest, homosexual way possible. Fixed the problem. Corrupted installation of audio sound card.
    Audio drivers can be a bitch sometimes.

8. ChainBreak
    Date: Fri, May 18 2012 21:15:32

My old laptop doesn't even find it's OS anymore... :(