UPSB v4

General Discussion / Supawit Interview Online

1. Buum
    Date: Thu, May 10 2012 13:21:41

Our show today will talk about Supawit, one of the most tallented spinners in THPSC.Here are information about Supawit:

[B]Name: [/B]Supawit (Supawit127) [B]Date of birth:[/B] May 30, 1995 [B]Gender:[/B] Male [B]Country:[/B] Thailand [B]Started PenSpinning:[/B] May 2007 [B]Board: [/B]THPSC (ThaiLand Pen Spinner Community) [B]Supawit's channel:[/B] www.youtube.com/supawit127 [B]Supawit's Email:[/B] [email][email protected][/email] [B]Supawit's Facebook Page:[/B] https://www.facebook.com/supawitps [B]Achievement of penspinning: [/B] + 3rd in Thailand Tournament 2008 + 3rd in World Tournament 2009 + Champion in World Cup 2010 + 3rd in World Tournament 2011 ** Supawit has participated in many activities around the world [video=youtube;vecFVR9Jd_g]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vecFVR9Jd_g&list=PLA54CBECEF85E3ED0&index=2&feature=plcp[/video] [SIZE="3"][B]The results of interviews:[/B][/SIZE] 1. When have you been penspinning? - [B]May 2007 [/B] 2. what do you think about Penspinning ? - [B][B]The art of Penspinning is that it is endless , a lot of new tricks have come everyday.[/B][/B] 3. Since your pen spinning's training has begun, have you ever gotten any difficulties? - [B]Yes of course everyone did but yes everyone will overcome it later. [/B] 4. Make you wanna give up? -[B] Nope,this is the best hobby and I will never stop. [/B] 5. Have your parents ever felt annoyed about your pen spinning? -[B] Sometimes but now they are used to it. [/B] 6. I watched many of your ps clips: SV 1st year to SV 4th year..ect and I have to admit that you're very fast-learning spinner. Would you mid sharing some pen spinning training method? - [B]Just keep spinning,no need to be quick and you will get new tricks. [/B] 7. Your pen spinning's execution amongs the people is very manificient and perfect, especialy in live shows. What's think make you could have done such thing like that? - [B]Thinking like you re alone on the show lol,you wont be excited.[/B] 8. How do you feel about this year (2012)'s penspinning world cup ? - [B]Every board improves a lot that I cant believe , it is impossible.[/B] 9. What have you gotten from pen spinning? -[B] I got friend , fame , (money lmao) and so on but I want to say that money is unnecessary , the most important is you enjoying it and have fun with it [the one who spin for profit you will be loser and noob spinner. :) [/B] 10. Between girl friend and pen spinning, if some thing had happened and you had to choose one of them, which one had you chosen? ( trolling question lol ) -[B] Of course I choose my gf = =[/B]
    The end See you again in other show
    Special Guest: Supawit127 ___________________________________________ We are[B] PenSpinning Plus+[/B] [B][B]Interviewer: [/B][/B]Buum [B]Supporting:[/B] H2 [B]Video Editor:[/B] CG studio Follow us: Facebook Fan Page Twitter Youtube channel Wait for PenSpinningPlus's website. It is repairing...

2. king_saurom
    Date: Thu, May 10 2012 13:53:13

and 1st in WT13 :D

3. Obstracized
    Date: Thu, May 10 2012 14:15:54

Awesome! :)

4. Nashi
    Date: Thu, May 10 2012 14:26:09

Would be better to read and enjoy, if there wouldn't be so many grammar mistakes and co. And some of the questions should be more carefully worded. Also this question: [QUOTE="L.Bum"]3. Since your pen spinning's training has begun, have you ever gotten any difficulties? Did it [/QUOTE]Did it what? [QUOTE="supawit127"]- Of course I choose my gf = =[/QUOTE]D'aaaw, cute.

5. Buum
    Date: Thu, May 10 2012 14:40:47

Thanks you @Nashi I fixed..

6. Kari
    Date: Thu, May 10 2012 15:10:19

Doesn't this break rule 12? Unless of course Supawit is okay with this.

7. Yamaguchi
    Date: Thu, May 10 2012 15:17:59

He lives in Mars, controlling gravity,.. you know..

8. Walkaz
    Date: Thu, May 10 2012 16:24:06

more questions would be better lol

9. Reason
    Date: Thu, May 10 2012 19:24:53

this was very good and im happy that someone interviewed him, but again spelling/grammar check helps.

What's think make you could have done such thing like that?
    idk why... but this^ made me laugh. not to be insulting... its just fun to say. i am excited to see more of these :)

10. Hippo2626
    Date: Thu, May 10 2012 23:52:58

Yamaguchi wrote: He lives in Mars, controlling gravity,.. you know..
    non of this info was private and since it's an interview, it's okay

11. Sc00t
    Date: Fri, May 11 2012 01:16:02

L.Bum wrote: the one who spin for profit you will be loser and noob spinner. :)
    i.. what? also, dat video pissed me off. i was entranced by the execution and smoothness of his spinning then suddenly 0:09 rolls around ANNOYING SONY VEGAS EFFECT GO!! (literally i blinked hard) then it had me re-tranced a second later.

12. Buum
    Date: Fri, May 11 2012 04:38:32

Kari wrote: Doesn't this break rule 12? Unless of course Supawit is okay with this.
    We're interviewing Supawit by Gmail ^^

13. Buum
    Date: Fri, May 11 2012 04:48:11

We're finding informations about supa and summarizing. After that, we begin interview him by gmail. There're some mistake! hope u pass it!

14. neoknux_009
    Date: Fri, May 11 2012 13:53:37

nice job guys! i think if you were to interview by skype phone call it would be really good.

15. Kari
    Date: Fri, May 11 2012 14:32:37

L.Bum wrote: We're interviewing Supawit by Gmail ^^
    That's not the point. The point is rule 12 states that you can't post any personal information about another member without their permission. If you didn't get his permission to post that about him here, that is breaking the rules. Just saying.

16. Kyoflow
    Date: Fri, May 11 2012 18:51:04

It would be cool if you could ask permission to interview him in Skype video CBS and ask permission to record it