UPSB v4

Off-topic / Payday the heist anyone?!

1. Froggy
    Date: Thu, May 10 2012 12:16:02

[B]MENTION ME (FROGGY) IF YOU ARE INTERESTED!![/B] I'm getting my semester break! So me and @Alvaris decided to pick up Dead Island Payday The Heist! Problem is, the game supports 4 player co-op and we only have 2 here (plus alvaris is a pussy sucks at aiming... just kidding xD) If anyone are interested in joining our sessions we play thru hamachi for lesser lag (aussie network lags LOADS) So.. anyone in-tar-rest-d? [B]PM me and have MSN/Skype ready~[/B] Frog~ p.s. Alvaris plays one of the dudes, I play the other dude. The only ones left are the chicks hostages :D. p.s.s. Here's a video of me solo-ing a heist: [video=youtube;9NJJuSoXyvw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9NJJuSoXyvw[/video]

2. Enkronidus
    Date: Thu, May 10 2012 15:55:58

I beat the game like twice or something. But so far I haven't tried Co-op yet. Let me see what I can do. :3 I'd really love to play PS: I am Purna fan. XD

3. Froggy
    Date: Sun, May 13 2012 02:24:04

no more dead island... its too glitchy and overall its just meh. So we've decided to change to Payday The Heist!!!! Frog~

4. Jazz
    Date: Sun, May 13 2012 12:12:00

If you can get me a free version (hint hint) I'll play it with you :)

5. Froggy
    Date: Tue, May 15 2012 04:08:45

@Enkronidus you still interested in gaming with us? Frog~

Jazz wrote: If you can get me a free version (hint hint) I'll play it with you :)