UPSB v4

Single Member & Tag Videos / sc00t still needs a pen

1. Sc00t
    Date: Wed, May 9 2012 21:54:50

this is what happens when you're so deprived of penspinning due to lack of a pen you scrounge up parts to make a makeshift pen. single capped comssa with 2 emboss caps on either side and grips from random bank pens on the ends. it's lighter than my old ct :snowman: i actually hate how like half of this came out (0:17 - 0:27 was decent and i REALLY liked 0:35 - 0:41 since it was the only part that's up to my standards. rest was meh) . i felt like a powernoob the whole time but i didn't feel like recording anymore and i thought making a thread over a video less than a minute would be in bad taste. (and yes i stole 0:46 from kam's WoC combo. it looked so cool when he did it :innocent:) so. anyone wanna send me a ct barrel?

2. Fuse
    Date: Wed, May 9 2012 23:33:00

Nice style, smooth powerpass, cool mod. You're better than I expected B)

3. Sc00t
    Date: Wed, May 9 2012 23:50:27

Fuse wrote: Nice style, smooth powerpass, cool mod. You're better than I expected B)
    this pen is unbalanced and too long for me.. just w8 til i remake my CT with [color=pink]pinkie pie[/color] colored grips and cap, then i can do more than power shit and show off some links i''d been working on

4. Fuse
    Date: Wed, May 9 2012 23:53:47

I look forward to it! I personally don't like to spin Dr. KT because of length. How long are your hands?

5. Sc00t
    Date: Wed, May 9 2012 23:56:00

Fuse wrote: I look forward to it! I personally don't like to spin Dr. KT because of length. How long are your hands?
    normal size hands, so it's not short, but it's shorter than this personal mod. it's also got better balance and momentum and isn't as thin as the one im using now.. comssa barrels really are unbearable if you have any kind of weight on the pen at all [in this case, signos]

6. Boxxy
    Date: Thu, May 10 2012 00:17:09

@Sc00t I always Improvise and I always make amazing spinning pens

7. Sc00t
    Date: Thu, May 10 2012 00:19:09

Retacu wrote: @Sc00t I always Improvise and I always make amazing spinning pens
    mine always come out terrible. whats your secret?

8. Fuse
    Date: Thu, May 10 2012 00:19:39

Practice.

9. Boxxy
    Date: Thu, May 10 2012 00:23:46

@Sc00t I have a ton of practice at making makeshift and personal mods and my advice is to find parts(for me matching) that fit together well and Check and see if it is to your liking and if it is not than you have to change a few things and make it perfect for you and if there are any other spinners around or you know every part then tell others and show them to see what they think. EDIT**Also Be sure that you like everything about it and make sure that you have spare parts incase of a break or you lose it I learned the hard way with my PERFECT personal mod about not knowing the list of materials and not having extras

10. Sc00t
    Date: Thu, May 10 2012 00:25:32

Retacu wrote: I have a ton of practice at making makeshift and personal mods and my advice is to find parts(for me matching) that fit together well and Check and see if it is to your liking and if it is not than you have to change a few things and make it perfect for you and if there are any other spinners around or you know every part then tell others and show them to see what they think.
    all i had were 2 signos 2 emboss caps and a comssa + cap the cap is what really throws the balance off, but thats the only way the emboss cap will stay on it writing-side

11. Boxxy
    Date: Thu, May 10 2012 00:28:50

Well I suggest finding a Normal pen that you find has a nice barrel and make a SC mod with it like RSVP Also I always have a box of parts so that I can Make new pens

12. Sc00t
    Date: Fri, May 11 2012 20:08:22

pen parts should be arriving today

13. Ceru Seiyu
    Date: Wed, May 16 2012 19:01:03

Just make an ajisai comssa with those... You tape the front end.