UPSB v4

Regular Pen Discussion / Namae Barrel Help

1. Raage
    Date: Tue, May 8 2012 21:23:01

Hey, I made a Nameory Dc several months ago and I decided to remove the barrel writing. I attempted Guitruim's method with rubbing paper on the barrel, but now there is black residue on the Namae barrel, I can't remove the residue either. I am really OCD and would spin this mod a lot less if there was some weird stuff on the barrel. Any help would be appreciated

2. Rudra
    Date: Tue, May 8 2012 21:34:57

MrFloob wrote: Hey, I made a Nameory Dc several months ago and I decided to remove the barrel writing. I attempted Guitruim's method with rubbing paper on the barrel, but now there is black residue on the Namae barrel, I can't remove the residue either. I am really OCD and would spin this mod a lot less if there was some weird stuff on the barrel. Any help would be appreciated
    First, why would you do that? XD namae text looks cool. You can try soaking in warm water or dipping into acetone.

3. Raage
    Date: Tue, May 8 2012 21:40:29

Rudra wrote: First, why would you do that? XD namae text looks cool. You can try soaking in warm water or dipping into acetone.
    It DOES look cool =D, what was I thinking?

4. funnky
    Date: Wed, May 9 2012 00:42:26

MrFloob wrote: It DOES look cool =D, what was I thinking?
    fail..........