UPSB v4

Off-topic / Spinner of the week #23: That Guy!

1. Prince
    Date: Sun, Aug 1 2010 21:21:04

Elden! =D

Uhm my name is elden I'm 18 I live in socal I like to play video games and listen to all types of music I'm not really picky =P I really want to go to europe one day and meet a lot of cool people. Uhm uhm uhm I :wub: Dalton and wittle teo. I've met a lot of cool penspinners :D but i don't really spin I kind of just learn something cool then get over it and go back to doing other shit. I have a list of people I wanna meet but I'll do that later. Scott is my favorite English guy he has an awesome accent and lisp that makes me lol. Ridwan is cool :D blah blah blah blah.......
    ^what a brilliant intro :)

2. niall
    Date: Sun, Aug 1 2010 21:58:47

Do the previous week's winners choose the next weeks spinner of the week?

3. That Guy
    Date: Sun, Aug 1 2010 22:40:14

niall wrote: Do the previous week's winners choose the next weeks spinner of the week?
    si senor :D

4. Kari-Chan
    Date: Sun, Aug 1 2010 22:50:14

you're... mejican?

5. XYZaki
    Date: Sun, Aug 1 2010 22:58:05

Which UPSB member would you never want to meet? If you had to beat up a JEB member for fun, who would it be? If you had to kill someone from any pen spinning board, who would it be? What drugs have you done and when did you first try them? Why does your voice have so much character? What do you want to be when you grow up?

6. That Guy
    Date: Sun, Aug 1 2010 23:21:07

you're... mejican? all day everyday Which UPSB member would you never want to meet? have I wont tell you =P If you had to beat up a JEB member for fun, who would it be? firefox is JEB right? if so then him If you had to kill someone from any pen spinning board, who would it be? hmm I would never kill anyone unless it was my job but I might beat them up starting with minwoo or s777 What drugs have you done and when did you first try them? whats next how many times have i had sex? Why does your voice have so much character? I dont understand what that means. Clarify please? What do you want to be when you grow up? I want to do something with a federal agency :D the rest i cant tell you :ssst:

7. neXus
    Date: Sun, Aug 1 2010 23:33:09

One a scale of 1 to Julio. How mexican are you?

8. Ohayo
    Date: Sun, Aug 1 2010 23:37:36

D: why fire@fox?

9. hoiboy
    Date: Sun, Aug 1 2010 23:43:41

hobbies?

10. That Guy
    Date: Mon, Aug 2 2010 00:01:51

One a scale of 1 to Julio. How mexican are you? I feel like im right in between jose and pablo D: why fire@fox? I never really liked his style =\ hobbies? I like to play games on the 360 I also like to have get togethers and have fun with friends uhm fuck I dont if I have any decent hobbies =\

11. Colin
    Date: Mon, Aug 2 2010 00:47:31

Ohai thar. YOURE TALL. How old are you? What do you prefer, tits or ass? Anal? 360 or 360 slim? Super Riced out Civic, or Lowrider thats slammed to the ground? Champange or beer? Cognac or Vodka? SHROOOOMSSSZSZS. XBL When Halo:Reach comes out with me and Dalton? :o Wanna get me some more condoms? ;) BAI ELDENNN

12. Awesome
    Date: Mon, Aug 2 2010 01:17:41

is your gender really pink?

13. That Guy
    Date: Mon, Aug 2 2010 02:04:32

How old are you? 18 What do you prefer, tits or ass? Personality. I could care less about the other two ive dated people who were flat it didnt bother me. Anal? :ssst: 360 or 360 slim? just the regular Super Riced out Civic, or Lowrider thats slammed to the ground? you know I would love to take the lowrider but I dont think its gonna get much mileage to the gallon :( Champange or beer? ehhh neither beer is gross champange isnt any better Cognac or Vodka? Kettle One ;D SHROOOOMSSSZSZS. ehhh depends on the mood is your gender really pink? yes :)

14. Goldstars
    Date: Mon, Aug 2 2010 02:08:50

Rate my dad's legs

15. XYZaki
    Date: Mon, Aug 2 2010 02:15:24

[quote=elden] Why does your voice have so much character? I dont understand what that means. Clarify please? [/QUOTE] In the video with m3x stuck in the ladder, your voice just sound so nice. It has personality.

16. That Guy
    Date: Mon, Aug 2 2010 02:15:37

Goldstars wrote: Rate my dad's legs
    mmm they looked tast i would say like an 8.5 :D

17. Mike
    Date: Mon, Aug 2 2010 02:55:42

Do you :wub: me? :wub:? Documents? Salvia? Panda? Pickett? Enriquez sisters? What's one memorable thing you remember that we did when we hung out? :wub:? Some girl came to work today and her last name was Gross, yet she didn't like one of the other sisters. She was skinny, rather short, and fine as hell. Do you know her name? August 26th? If August 26th is a go, are we going to take the road less traveled? Honestly, do I do a horrible job at work? :wub: <---That's not a question.

18. XYZaki
    Date: Mon, Aug 2 2010 03:31:23

Where do you work?

19. That Guy
    Date: Mon, Aug 2 2010 05:42:44

Do you me? yes Documents? lol beaner Salvia? ;) Panda? eh he no love me Pickett? haha all you ;D Enriquez sisters? THATS ALL ME ;D What's one memorable thing you remember that we did when we hung out? uh, we used to share food on the bus after 6th period back in 7th grade :D or uhhh ALL THOSE FUCKING TIMES WE DID THE 4th SET ON Legendary for the odst firefight thing ugh FUCK ME <_< I was there when you first passed DWDTG :D Some girl came to work today and her last name was Gross, yet she didn't like one of the other sisters. She was skinny, rather short, and fine as hell. Do you know her name? uhm i dont understand the question August 26th? If August 26th is a go, are we going to take the road less traveled? FUCK NO I am not shitting bricks again Honestly, do I do a horrible job at work? no you just move a little slow it takes time :wub:<---That's not a question. :D Where do you work? La cumbre golf country club In the video with m3x stuck in the ladder, your voice just sound so nice. It has personality. uhm idk i dont like my voice to be honest =\

20. Kari-Chan
    Date: Mon, Aug 2 2010 09:49:52

Have you really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

21. That Guy
    Date: Tue, Aug 3 2010 01:13:46

Kari-Chan wrote: Have you really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?
    I don't even know what that means :(

22. Kari-Chan
    Date: Tue, Aug 3 2010 01:38:49

That Guy wrote: I don't even know what that means :(
    =O how could you?! =( if you're mejican, can you dress up in one of those mejican clothes with the hat and take a photo with it? =DD

23. That Guy
    Date: Tue, Aug 3 2010 03:17:03

Kari-Chan wrote: =O how could you?! =( if you're mejican, can you dress up in one of those mejican clothes with the hat and take a photo with it? =DD
    uhhm you mean a sombrero and a poncho? I dont have either actually =P I left them back in mexico last time I went xD

24. iamk34n3
    Date: Tue, Aug 3 2010 05:51:57

I request a flannel with only the top button buttoned, white tee sunglasses, your hair slicked back, some dickies and high socks :D

25. Kari-Chan
    Date: Tue, Aug 3 2010 07:20:34

That Guy wrote: uhhm you mean a sombrero and a poncho? I dont have either actually =P I left them back in mexico last time I went xD
    :< can you some how improvise? XDD

26. neXus
    Date: Tue, Aug 3 2010 08:56:05

Do you ride a donkey to school?

27. That Guy
    Date: Tue, Aug 3 2010 19:58:53

iamk34n3 wrote: I request a flannel with only the top button buttoned, white tee sunglasses, your hair slicked back, some dickies and high socks :D
    I actually did that when I had my hair slicked back about 3 weeks ago =D Do you ride a donkey to school? They never liked me :(