UPSB v4

Forum Games / Mafia Game #12 - Post Game Thread

1. Froggy
    Date: Sat, May 5 2012 11:34:37

@Xephoria Once again, grats to PenwisH. Xephoria is the lynchee~ I have NO IDEA why he didn't vote penwish out. Oh and jet... lynchee is informed that he is being targetted :P I'm also impressed by jaychou's mafia sniffing skill xD Oh wells, there is literally 0 discussion anyways. Frog~

2. jaychou
    Date: Sat, May 5 2012 19:44:12

goddamn all of you :<

3. strat1227
    Date: Sun, May 6 2012 04:42:03

wonder why nobody actually played that game .... shame :(

4. Froggy
    Date: Sun, May 6 2012 05:01:44

was attempting to promote more discussion by removing powers, that people seemed to depend on a bit too much. @jet 51% required to lynch, 4 players left with 2 votes on one person = 50%. Frog~

5. jet
    Date: Sun, May 6 2012 05:33:24

I don't understand....Xephoria knew he was lynchee? what? and if there isnt a lynch the lyncher wins? maybe i dont completely understand the rules... :O ...But I was right about PW ;)

6. Froggy
    Date: Sun, May 6 2012 05:40:05

@jet the game setup promotes active discussion that if there are none, it doesnt benefit anyone other than the lyncher himself. because there are no powers, the game could drag on forever if there is no set time limit. and yes xephoria knows hes lynchee. Town objective = lynch lyncher Lyncher objective = lynch lynchee, or wait for no vote. Frog~

7. jet
    Date: Sun, May 6 2012 05:42:02

ah, got it froggy! btw, @jaychou I recall that I voted for PW first

8. PenwisH
    Date: Sun, May 6 2012 12:13:23

the funny thing is I honestly read the initial description wrong. I thought i was a townie. owell i winz!

9. Froggy
    Date: Sun, May 6 2012 12:54:06

:( i guess i need more practice being a game moderator oh wells, im not gonna host another one yet because #12 was really horrible in terms of level of discussion :( Frog~

10. jaychou
    Date: Mon, May 7 2012 20:18:08

PenwisH wrote: the funny thing is I honestly read the initial description wrong. I thought i was a townie. owell i winz!
    lol wow dafuq penwish? how does "lyncher" look like "townie"? you know i don't even mind losing now that i know penwish lost on the inside; by phailing to know how to read.