UPSB v4

Member Introductions / Greetings From Singapore

1. Obstracized
    Date: Fri, May 4 2012 09:13:41

Hey, all Pen Spinners. I am Obstracized™ from Singapore. It is a pleasure to meet with all of you. :) I started spinning since 1st January 2012, until now. First Trick I learnt was Charge. As an added "Bonus" to my Introduction, I would like to present you this picture created by my friend. Can you spot me? :) (Kind of obvious, huh?) Thank you. Hope to see your wonderful Threads and Videos if you have, fellow Spinners! :) - Obstracized™

2. Hippo2626
    Date: Fri, May 4 2012 09:55:17

welcome here fellow Singaporean :D just out of curiosity, is that picture one generated for a CCA in your school or some SG PS club that I for some reason don't know about?

3. Pixels
    Date: Fri, May 4 2012 11:24:51

Hippo2626 wrote: welcome here fellow Singaporean :D just out of curiosity, is that picture one generated for a CCA in your school or some SG PS club that I for some reason don't know about?
    ﹰmaybe someone beat you to sgpsc XD

4. x3silver
    Date: Fri, May 4 2012 11:53:13

Hello ! i started spinning in Febuary :D

5. Eternity
    Date: Fri, May 4 2012 12:11:41

Started spinning in January. :) Hello!

6. Obstracized
    Date: Fri, May 4 2012 13:05:56

Hippo2626;196828]welcome here fellow Singaporean :D just out of curiosity, is that picture one generated for a CCA in your school or some SG PS club that I for some reason don't know about?[/QUOTE] Thanks. :) The picture is not generated for my CCA. I think there is no Singapore PS Club yet. It was created on an App in FaceBook by a friend of mine. :) [QUOTE=Pixels;196842]ﹰmaybe someone beat you to sgpsc XD[/QUOTE] There may be no Singapore Pen Spinning Community (SGPSC) yet, I think. :) [QUOTE=x3silver;196845]Hello ! i started spinning in Febuary :D[/QUOTE] Hey, thanks. :) [QUOTE=Eternity wrote: Started spinning in January. :) Hello!
    Hey, thanks. :)

7. Eternity
    Date: Fri, May 4 2012 13:08:59

LOL SGPSC is a joke, it doesn't actually exist. :) As a concept, yes; as a forum / group, no. XD

8. Walkaz
    Date: Fri, May 4 2012 14:45:01

Hi im from Vietnam,but i'm stayin in sg ♪♪(=^x^=)♪♪ Started spinning on april,nice to meet u ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ

9. Hippo2626
    Date: Fri, May 4 2012 15:16:02

Obstracized wrote: Thanks. :) There may be no Singapore Pen Spinning Community (SGPSC) yet, I think. :)
    yet ;) Which school are you from?

10. Obstracized
    Date: Fri, May 4 2012 16:28:07

Eternity;196856]LOL SGPSC is a joke, it doesn't actually exist. :) As a concept, yes; as a forum / group, no. XD[/QUOTE] Yeah, SGPSC does not exist...yet, probably. [QUOTE=Walkaz 9/3;196886]Hi im from Vietnam,but i'm stayin in sg ♪♪(=^x^=)♪♪ Started spinning on april,nice to meet u ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ[/QUOTE] Hey, nice of you to come by to Singapore. :) Good luck on your Spinning. [QUOTE=Hippo2626 wrote: yet ;) Which school are you from?
    LoYaNg SeCoNdArY sChOoL, why?

11. spinford
    Date: Fri, May 4 2012 22:42:20

Welcome to UPSB hope you enjoy the board!!

12. Vennaol
    Date: Sat, May 5 2012 13:43:15

Yo! Started in feb. Nice to meet you :) one tip is to like master the trick with a heavy mod then master with a light mod after that as you can master the movement of the trick easier. Just like my opinion. :)

13. Walkaz
    Date: Sat, May 5 2012 19:24:22

@Vennaol mastering the trick with light mods = mastering the trick with heavy mods however mastering the trick with heavy mods =/= mastering the trick with light mods

14. Vennaol
    Date: Sun, May 6 2012 01:05:27

That's why you master the trick with heavy mod first since it is easier then master the trick with light mod which is harder. You can master the trick faster from experience as you already know the "movement" of a trick.

15. Obstracized
    Date: Sun, May 6 2012 07:16:29

spinford;196932]Welcome to UPSB hope you enjoy the board!![/QUOTE] Yeah, thanks man, I really enjoyed UPSB! :) [QUOTE=Vennaol wrote: Yo! Started in feb. Nice to meet you :) one tip is to like master the trick with a heavy mod then master with a light mod after that as you can master the movement of the trick easier. Just like my opinion. :)
    Sup, man! Glad to meet you too. :) Thanks for the Tip! :)