UPSB v4

Member Introductions / Hey everyone from the uk >_<

1. CgamingXD
    Date: Thu, May 3 2012 16:25:08

[SIZE="5"]Hey guys I'm CgamingXD and I've been penspinning for about 3weeks so hopefully you guys can see me get good :3[/SIZE]

2. Soren
    Date: Thu, May 3 2012 17:12:51

Wooh, another UK spinner. Welcome :D May I ask what part of the UK are you from?

3. Ceru Seiyu
    Date: Thu, May 3 2012 17:42:03

Oh my, another UK spinner. There are VERY few of us out there, but we do have juminuwo: [video=youtube;SR9WvRUe_yE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SR9WvRUe_yE[/video] Welcome to UPSB, good luck with spinning, what tricks can you do? Also, do you have Skype or Steam? :P

4. Soren
    Date: Thu, May 3 2012 18:12:26

Juminuwo is epic!

5. CgamingXD
    Date: Thu, May 3 2012 19:01:46

Hey Supergirl im from leicester >.<

6. CgamingXD
    Date: Thu, May 3 2012 19:04:55

Hey eurocracy! juminuwo looks so amazing :D ... Only started penspinning and its such a rewarding hobby >.< i know all the fundamentals but not the reverses :P i can also do kams 4 loops and infinities! recommend anything i should learn?

7. Ceru Seiyu
    Date: Thu, May 3 2012 20:30:59

Make sure you learn some simple hybrids that are easy once you have Learnt fundamentals like the following: Twisted Sonic Clip Sonic Warped Sonic Double charge. Then learn reverse TA, Fingerless TA and Fingerless TA reverse. Arounds that work like the Thumbaround but with fingers are very useful in combos and will compromise a lot of your linkages when you are a skilled spinner, so learning them is very useful!

8. Soren
    Date: Thu, May 3 2012 20:31:34

CgamingXD wrote: Hey eurocracy! juminuwo looks so amazing :D ... Only started penspinning and its such a rewarding hobby >.< i know all the fundamentals but not the reverses :P i can also do kams 4 loops and infinities! recommend anything i should learn?
    Twisted sonic, index/middle/ring arounds, shadow, double thumbaround, fingerless thumbaround normal and reverse. But before that, learn the fundamental reverses. Good luck! :D

9. CgamingXD
    Date: Thu, May 3 2012 21:06:38

eurocracy wrote: Make sure you learn some simple hybrids that are easy once you have Learnt fundamentals like the following: Twisted Sonic Clip Sonic Warped Sonic Double charge. Then learn reverse TA, Fingerless TA and Fingerless TA reverse. Arounds that work like the Thumbaround but with fingers are very useful in combos and will compromise a lot of your linkages when you are a skilled spinner, so learning them is very useful!
    Thank's for the suggestions :D But need some help on the TA reverse i just cant get the trigger action on the hand but end up just pushing it back with my index finger :S is that the right way to do it?

10. CgamingXD
    Date: Thu, May 3 2012 21:22:06

Supergirl wrote: Twisted sonic, index/middle/ring arounds, shadow, double thumbaround, fingerless thumbaround normal and reverse. But before that, learn the fundamental reverses. Good luck! :D
    Thanks for the suggestions Supergirl! im loving your pokemon theme lyrics about pen spinning >.< carry it on by: Pens...! Gunna mod them all I know its my destiny... You teach me and I'll teach you... Penspinning!!!!!!!!!!

11. Alex
    Date: Fri, May 4 2012 00:24:54

Hello , have a nice staying here in UPSB!!!!

12. Alex
    Date: Fri, May 4 2012 00:29:37

Your quote is right, when i first saw peem doing his combos I thought I would NEVER spin like that but the more i've been practicing the easier its been starting to look, i now know its all PRACTICE

13. midniteferret
    Date: Fri, May 4 2012 00:51:19

Welcome bro!

14. Ceru Seiyu
    Date: Fri, May 4 2012 06:48:51

The trick to the TA reverse is that there is no real "technique" that will get it around your thumb first time, just watch KTrinh93's videos and just keep doing it until you land it.