UPSB v4

Tutorials Pending Approval / UnitedFire Mod a.k.a UFMod

1. Firepoison
    Date: Thu, May 3 2012 09:28:22

[FONT="Arial"][SIZE="7"][COLOR="red"]UFMOD By Firepoison[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT] Introduction: This mod is based on all my research, looking for the pens of the exact weight I wanted. This mod, can be used for ANY Freestyle tricks with ease. Due to It's relative weight to comssa, it is also newbie-friendly. For users of my mod, I gladly thank you for getting one for yourself! A video tutorial will be made next week!! As i've ran out of cash researching for this mod. I Would gladly appreciate somebody to make a tut video if he can ;) More versions coming!! UFMETAL Mod(Heavy version) UFRMod (Retractable edition) Image: -------------------------------------------- STATISTICS - Length:19.8cm (Stock Mod)(Longer than Ivan) - Weight : Light Medium(In between)(Close to the Weight of Ivan) - Made from: Singapore :) - Center Of Gravity: In the center ;) {Heavy sided} - Style: Non-Retractable ----------------------------------- Requires: 1 Clean Color TC-6000(Base) 1 F8 Grip(Customizable to 2 or 5)(2=1 grip for each side)(5=grip covers whole pen, which is not feasible) 2 Signo DX 0.38 OR 0.5 Signo OR ANY OTHER TIPS EXCEPT NON-metals 1 electric tape(Any colour) Steps to build: 1. Seal the two sides of the base with your electric tape. (preventing ink leaks) 2. Cut the F8 grip into half and insert them into each side. 3. Insert the two tips into the grip 4. Done!!!

Spoiler
    Picture slide tut will be done today!! FAQs: Q:Why not Remove the ink?? A:We can't as this would reduce the pen's performance due to weight reduction Q:Where can I find the materials??(Singapore Only) A: for F8, head to giant supermarkets. Signo DX(available in anybookstores except Tangs ;) Clean Colour(Base)TC-6000 Available in Popular bookstores. Electric tape, Available almost everywhere. I recommend mustafa as there is plenty of colours Mod compatibility list: G2-07 G2-05 (Hard to be used for it's grip due to it's size, but I still manage to make one :) Signo 0.5 Signo DX 0.38 F8 Etc :) MANY MOREE!!! Price: SGD$8 onwards (my friend made one costing $50/USD approx. $35) Please email me @ [email][email protected][/email] should you find any improvement to be made,thank you! I would accept other Addons with your own subname(eg.DarkUFMod)
    v1.2.4(5th May)

2. eG
    Date: Thu, May 3 2012 10:23:27

So.... where's the tutorial ?

3. Firepoison
    Date: Thu, May 3 2012 10:25:39

I will put the steps up. Then create a video when I can make a new one

4. CtrlPS
    Date: Thu, May 3 2012 10:30:46

I think there is no tutorial in here. by the way, what is the cap used here? or is there any used? there is something wrong in the first pic, at the white part on each ends? and try to make a proper tutorial next time :)

5. Firepoison
    Date: Thu, May 3 2012 10:35:41

The white thing is the tape which closes the cap of the marker, so as to prevent leaks

6. Days
    Date: Thu, May 3 2012 12:48:16

I would suggest having pictures for each individual step, as your explanations are quite hard to understand. Your electrical tape does not look very cleanly stuck on, perhaps you should try not to 'spam' so much of it. I would suggest just removing the ink completely, since imo this would be the best way to prevent ink leaks. Correct me if I'm wrong :X

7. Firepoison
    Date: Thu, May 3 2012 13:42:34

Days- | wrote: I would suggest having pictures for each individual step, as your explanations are quite hard to understand. Your electrical tape does not look very cleanly stuck on, perhaps you should try not to 'spam' so much of it. I would suggest just removing the ink completely, since imo this would be the best way to prevent ink leaks. Correct me if I'm wrong :X
    Ok, but the removal of ink interiorly is impossible with disecting the base with a hard method, such as using a saw to saw the interior open, resulting in the destruction of the mod, I suggest you could help me do a vid tut? As I can only remake the mod next week. And about the tape, too little spamming results leaking. That's the reason I had to spam so much. And if you were to suggest me to change the base, I would say no. As this is the base of perfect weightage I ever found

8. Firepoison
    Date: Thu, May 3 2012 13:44:10

Do drop me a message @ 96532929. I would prefer that if you are from Singapore.

9. Days
    Date: Fri, May 4 2012 06:19:17

@Firepoison Sorry to say, but the Zig Clean Color body can be emptied. Have you tried using pliers to pull out the 'writing part'? If you doubt me, do check out Dathroat's Twinart Mod(use google x) ), and you'll see that the body can me emptied. If you still insist on using electrical tape, then I would suggest that you stick them on more neatly. Just my two cents, xD EDIT: Don't double post, :)

10. Firepoison
    Date: Fri, May 4 2012 06:56:39

Days- | wrote: @Firepoison Sorry to say, but the Zig Clean Color body can be emptied. Have you tried using pliers to pull out the 'writing part'? If you doubt me, do check out Dathroat's Twinart Mod(use google x) ), and you'll see that the body can me emptied. If you still insist on using electrical tape, then I would suggest that you stick them on more neatly. Just my two cents, xD EDIT: Don't double post, :)
    Yeap, I know. It's just that the mod will go way to light causing destructive tricks. I urge you not to do that. I had a friend doing that which regretted what he did and at last added water to fill it up..